2023 - YFPA Scholarship Program
Deadline: 4/21/2023· 28 days left
Awards up to
Deadline for applications is on April 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST.
This scholarship, hosted by Your Filipino Professionals Association, is looking for Bay Area graduating high school students, who are involved in the Filipino community, and have been accepted into a 4-year college/university to pursue a Bachelor’s degree.
- - Graduating high school senior
- - Attending a high school within a 60-mile radius of San Francisco, CA
- - Overall GPA of 3.5
- - Involved in the Filipino community
- - Has been accepted into a 4-year college to pursue a Bachelor's degree
- - Essay
- - Two letters of recommendation
- - Official high school transcript
- - Proof of college acceptance or current student enrollment
Scholarship finalist interviews will be scheduled between May 1 - May 14, 2023.
Click here to view past winners: https://www.yfpasf.com/scholarship.html
Due to the global impact of COVID-19, Your Filipino Professional Association will consider the status of the pandemic and local protocols when scheduling in-person events and meetings, including the YFPA Scholarship Awards. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of attendees, members, partners and the YFPA community.