Asian Commercial Professionals (ACP) Scholarship for High School Seniors
Deadline: 3/1/2024· 155 days left
Awards up to
This scholarship, established by the Asian Commercial Professionals (ACP), a San Francisco Bay Area-based 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization with a mission to advance Asian Americans to become leaders in the commercial real estate and facilities industries.
ACP will award several scholarships to deserving Asian-Americans living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Graduating high school senior from a San Francisco Bay Area school, planning to pursue a career in Commercial Real Estate/Facilities Management in fields such as facility/property management, construction/engineering, brokerage, finance, architecture, appraisal, or related fields.
- Award may be used at any school, including outside the San Francisco Bay Area. However, student must intend to return to the San Francisco Bay Area to live or work after college graduation.
Essay - Submit an Essay addressing the following topics:
1. In pursuing your chosen educational field, how will you contribute to the architecture, engineering, commercial real estate/facility management industry or related fields once you have graduated?
2. Tell us your top three reasons for applying for this scholarship and tell us why you are deserving of this award.
3. What are your career goals and objectives after college graduation?
4. As an Asian-American, how will you be giving back to the Asian-American community?
Letters of Recommendation - You must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Letters must be current.
- Letters are recommended to be from a teacher, counselor, advisor, community leader or employer.
Interview - All applicants must be available for a Zoom type video interview during the month of March at a time/place convenient for both the applicant and ACP.
- Asians are defined as individuals having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Awarded scholarships must be used towards tuition and books, starting within 24 months of award date.