Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship
Awards up to
2024-02-23 - The Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship has provided three-to five college-bound Maui County high school seniors tuition scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each.
This past year was challenging in so many ways for students, yet they showed resilience in the face of adversity. With that said, this year we have decided to award five $1,000 scholarships.
To apply for this year's Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship, you must
- Be a Maui, Molokai or Lanai High School Senior in Maui County graduation in 2024.
- Be a high school senior already enrolled (or enrolling) in a full-time program at any four-year accredited college or university for Fall 2024.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Plan to return and work in Maui county after graduation.
Scholarship Schedule for the 2023 - 2024 School Year:
- Application Opens: October 2, 2023.
- Application Deadline: February 23, 2024.
- Applicants Notified of Decision: March 29, 2024.
- Announcement of Scholarship Recipients: April 26, 2024.
- Funds Awarded to College/University: July 26, 2024.
Applications must be postmarked by February 23, 2024. (Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Note: The award will be paid directly to the accredited college or university upon written verification of the student’s enrollment from that institution.