STOP THE BLEED® National Scholarships
Deadline: 5/8/2021 Expired
Awards up to
These scholarships, sponsored by Stop the Bleed Coalition and Z-Medica, LLC, are open to students who are currently attending high schools in the United States and its territories.
There are two sets of National Scholarships:
* One set of scholarships is based on a video submission
* A second set of scholarships is based on an essay submission
* $3000 Scholarship and 30 STOP THE BLEED® Kits to the student’s high school
* $1500 Scholarship and 15 STOP THE BLEED® Kits to the student’s high school
* $500 Scholarship and 5 STOP THE BLEED® Kits to the student’s high school
If eligible, applicants can also apply for the [STOP THE BLEED® Front Line Families Scholarships](https://scholarsapp.com/scholarship/stop-the-bleed-front-line-families-scholarships).
[Click here](https://nationalstopthebleedday.org/scholarship-winners-2020/) to view last year's winners.