STOP THE BLEED® National ScholarshipsExpired
Awards up to
2022-06-01 - These scholarships, sponsored by Stop the Bleed Coalition and Z-Medica, LLC, are open to students who are currently attending high schools in the United States and its territories.
2023 STOP THE BLEED Scholarship Question:
Make the case: Why should your local or state government adopt STOP THE BLEED legislation?
There are two sets of National Scholarships:
- One set of scholarships is based on a video submission
- A second set of scholarships is based on an essay submission
- $2000 Scholarship awarded to the student + 20 STOP THE BLEED Kits to the student’s high school
- $1000 Scholarship awarded to the student + 10 STOP THE BLEED Kits to the student’s high school
- $500 Scholarship awarded to the student + 5 STOP THE BLEED Kits to the student’s high school
If eligible, applicants can also apply for the STOP THE BLEED® Front Line Families Scholarships.
Click here to view last year's winners.