These are all open scholarships for students who identify as African. Select other group identity
- Basic American Foods ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to low-income students of ethnic minority who have financial need.
- Flores Pass It On ScholarshipThis scholarship is intended to assist historically underrepresented, first-generation and/or low-income students at Big Bend.
- Microsoft IT Skills Development Scholarship - winter cohortThis scholarship is available to students pursuing a degree and certification in **Systems Administration** on a Data Center Track. The scholarship is intended to support students, particularly those living in and around our data center communities, who have historically been underrepresented in STEM and IT fields.
- The Miller Johnson Michigan Diversity Law School ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students of color (African American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander) who are accepted to or presently attending an accredited law school within the US with a permanent residence in Michigan.
- Warner Norcross + Judd Diversity Paralegal and Legal Secretarial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students of color majoring in paralegal or legal secretarial studies at an accredited program.
- Weinstein Beverage ScholarshipsThis full-time scholarship is available to low-income students of ethnic minority who have financial need and are enrolling in academic transfer programs. Preference is given to first-generation students.