Alaska Native scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Alaska Native. Select other group identity
- 2021 Study.com STEM Scholarship for Students of ColorThis scholarship will be awarded to students of color who are pursuing their undergraduate college degrees in the STEM field.
- American Indian Nurse Scholarship AwardThe National Society of the Colonial Dames of America of the Honor Society of Nursing offers the American Indian Nurse Scholarship Award Program to give students of American Indian descent the opportunity to pursue careers in nursing.
- Ascend ScholarshipThe Ascend Scholarship was founded on the belief that any motivated individuals in need should have the opportunity to further their education. Removing some of the financial burdens associated with college, the Ascend Scholarship seeks to increase college access to minorities and first-generation applicants.
- A.T. Anderson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university who are pursuing any STEM related degree such as Architecture, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Physical Science, Technology, Nursing, Engineering, or Natural Resources.
- F. A. and Charlotte Blount ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to minority graduating high school seniors from Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- Law Student Diversity ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited law school within the United States, or entering law school and is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Minority and Underrepresented Environmental Literacy ProgramThis is a scholarship designed to assist academically talented minority and underrepresented individuals pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an **environmental course** of study that will lead to employment in a field that is clearly environmentally related. See [here](https://dhewd.mo.gov/ppc/grants/documents/participatingschools.pdf) for **participating Missouri schools**.
- SMA Native American STEM ScholarshipThe purpose of the scholarship is to help Native American students and current college students pursue a four-year degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics. The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books or on-campus housing/meals. Automatic renewal for a maximum of four academic years is at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Theresa A. Mike scholarshipThis scholarship is open to any Native American across the United States AND any Non-Native student who has graduated from a high school in the Coachella Valley or the Morongo Basin who is an employee in good standing or the dependent of an employee of any entity of the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians and is an enrolled member of a Federally-Recognized Native American Indian Tribe.
- WGU Opportunity GrantWGU is committed to increasing equity of access to all individuals who desire to achieve a college degree. This grant, the Opportunity Grant, is an investment to allow underserved populations the funding necessary to achieve this goal.