These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Mexican. Select other group identity
- 2021 Study.com STEM Scholarship for Students of ColorThis scholarship will be awarded to students of color who are pursuing their undergraduate college degrees in the STEM field.
- ALAS Western NC College ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undocumented/DACAmented students who are studying at any college or university in Western North Carolina or who have graduated from a high school in Western North Carolina.
- Ascend ScholarshipThe Ascend Scholarship was founded on the belief that any motivated individuals in need should have the opportunity to further their education. Removing some of the financial burdens associated with college, the Ascend Scholarship seeks to increase college access to minorities and first-generation applicants.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- F. A. and Charlotte Blount ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to minority graduating high school seniors from Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- Lopez Family ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to encourage Latino students to pursue an undergraduate or graduate business degree.
- Minority and Underrepresented Environmental Literacy ProgramThis is a scholarship designed to assist academically talented minority and underrepresented individuals pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an **environmental course** of study that will lead to employment in a field that is clearly environmentally related. See [here](https://dhewd.mo.gov/ppc/grants/documents/participatingschools.pdf) for **participating Missouri schools**.
- Nathan L. Anderson Memorial Scholarship Foundation, IncThis scholarship will be awarded to minority students (from African-American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American populations), who are pursuing undergraduate training in Computer Science, Aviation, Nursing and Music.
- WGU Opportunity GrantWGU is committed to increasing equity of access to all individuals who desire to achieve a college degree. This grant, the Opportunity Grant, is an investment to allow underserved populations the funding necessary to achieve this goal.