These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Asian. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Benson Louie ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to 2 graduating high school seniors from a San Francisco public high school enrolled in a two or four year accredited college or university.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Frederick and Demi Seguritan ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to first-generation Asian Americans students, who are enrolled full-time at an accredited four year-college or university.
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Matt Fong, former California state treasurer, is awarded to incoming sophomores, juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in California.
- Tina E. Yeh Community Service Memorial FellowshipThis fellowship grant of up to $3,000 is available for Yale students who will intern for 10 weeks at a non-profit organization that serves Asians (in the U.S. or Canada).
- Spectrum Scholarship ProgramThe Spectrum Scholarship Program actively recruits and provides scholarships to American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, and/or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students to assist them with obtaining a graduate degree and leadership positions...
- 2020 Growing up Asian in America ContestIn celebration of the upcoming 2020 United States Census, we invite you to share why you think it is important to stand up and be counted in your community! The Census determines how much money our local community receives to help our hospitals, roads, and even the school you go to! It is important because it shows how...
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Sports Task Force/Al Young Sports Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the AAJA Sports Task Force, and dedicated to the nation’s first Asian American sportswriter at a metro daily, Al Young, is offered to current college students, who are interested in pursuing sports journalism/media as a career.
- The William Randolph Hearst Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate or undergraduate students from communities of color who have a demonstrated interest or experience in nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, and the social sector.