These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Athlete. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Adam Gay ScholarshipThis scholarship is for any graduating senior/athlete from Northview High School, Dothan High School or Houston Academy.Awards are based on the student’s academic record, athletic accomplishments and character.
- Benson Louie ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to 2 graduating high school seniors from a San Francisco public high school enrolled in a two or four year accredited college or university.
- Georgia Gulf Sulfur Business – Athlete ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by the Georgia Gulf Sulfur Corporation to recognize outstanding performance in the classroom and the field of competition and is awarded to an incoming freshman at Valdosta State University, majoring in a College of Business discipline, and participating in one of VSU’s intercollegiate...
- Brian Pearson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Iowan student athletes who have participated in the Iowa Games.
- Dr. Gene Bierhaus Athletic ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating BHS senior who is active in high school athletics.
- John "Jack" Boder ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Mahtomedi Public school students, who are able to maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and minimum .75 full-time student status to receive a $1,000 award for four years.
- Al & Patti Bahe Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior from Fremont Senior High School who has participated in more than one Fremont High athletic team.
- Jack R. Bryant Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors from Fremont Senior High School who are members of the Fremont High School Football Team. Applicants must show improvement athletically and scholastically.
- Jamie Charleston ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan Catholic School, who are members of the Fremont High School Tennis Team, and plan to attend a post-secondary institution.
- Jim A. Hoshor Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for graduating seniors from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan High School who are planning to attend Doane College and participate in football, baseball or both.
- Jim Hurlbert Memorial Baseball ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Nebraska American Legion Baseball players, who are in their last year of Legion Baseball eligibility and/or are graduating high school seniors.
- Nebraska Coaches Association ScholarshipEight (8) NCA-Lincoln Country Inn & Suites Scholarships, in the amount of $1,000.00, are available in each of the six NSAA state districts. (In Districts I & II two scholarships are awarded).
- FMC Skaters ScholarshipsThe FMC Skaters Scholarship program was developed in 1993 to provide financial assistance to ice sports participants and recreational ice skaters that demonstrate personal excellence on and off the ice.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- Test ScholarshipThis is a test scholarship to understand how the process works.
- The Lou Manzione ScholarshipThis scholarship, dedicated to the late Lou Manzione, is open to New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware students who play hockey and plan to continue their education beyond the 12th grade.
- Trampoline & Tumbling ScholarshipThis scholarship aims to provide T&T athletes with funds to continue their education, while still training and competing for USA Gymnastics.
- Triple Impact Competitor ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by Positive Coaching Alliance, is open to to high school athletes that can show how they meet the standards defined in Elevating Your Game: Becoming a Triple-Impact Competitor by PCA Founder Jim Thompson.