Chronically ill scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Chronically ill. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- DLH Foundation Deana's Wish Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students entering or continuing college in the 2021-2022 academic year who have been diagnosed with, or have an immediate family member (spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling or child) who has been affected by esophageal or stomach cancer.
- Gunnar Esiason Own It ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduate students diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- Kids-4-Kids with Cancer ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have been diagnosed with cancer before their 18th birthday.
- Lea Faraone Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students diagnosed with cystic fibrosis who are willing to be an advocate and spokesperson for those with the condition.
- Students with Heart ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to college students who suffer from any Cardiac disease or deformity.
- Eagles Fly for Leukemia ScholarshipThis scholarship is for incoming first-year students who are survivors of childhood cancer.
- NWC Cancer Talk USA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students at Northwest College. Applicants must be from Wyoming and have experienced cancer in their immediate family.