Chronically ill scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Chronically ill. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Kisses for Kyle Foundation scholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have had cancer, and who are now pursuing education towards a career helping children facing a cancer diagnosis.
- BEF General Academic ScholarshipsThis scholarship is to assist people living with cystic fibrosis and those students who are the children of parents with cystic fibrosis (living or deceased) who are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students, who have neurological disabilities or are the children of people with neurological disabilities.
- DLH Foundation Deana's Wish Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students entering or continuing college in the 2021-2022 academic year who have been diagnosed with, or have an immediate family member (spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling or child) who has been affected by esophageal or stomach cancer.
- Gunnar Esiason Own It ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduate students diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- Heather Burns Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for applicants with sickle cell anemia, another life-threatening disease or financial hardship.
- Kids-4-Kids with Cancer ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have been diagnosed with cancer before their 18th birthday.
- Lakeview Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have been affected by drug or alcohol addiction.
- Lea Faraone Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students diagnosed with cystic fibrosis who are willing to be an advocate and spokesperson for those with the condition.
- Students with Heart ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to college students who suffer from any Cardiac disease or deformity.
- Eagles Fly for Leukemia ScholarshipThis scholarship is for incoming first-year students who are survivors of childhood cancer.
- NWC Cancer Talk USA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students at Northwest College. Applicants must be from Wyoming and have experienced cancer in their immediate family.