Chronically ill relative scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Chronically ill relative. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- BEF General Academic ScholarshipsThis scholarship is to assist people living with cystic fibrosis and those students who are the children of parents with cystic fibrosis (living or deceased) who are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students, who have neurological disabilities or are the children of people with neurological disabilities.
- DLH Foundation Deana's Wish Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students entering or continuing college in the 2021-2022 academic year who have been diagnosed with, or have an immediate family member (spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling or child) who has been affected by esophageal or stomach cancer.
- Lakeview Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have been affected by drug or alcohol addiction.
- Paul Drury Memorial CF Sibling ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who has a sibling with cystic fibrosis but does not have cystic fibrosis themselves.
- NWC Cancer Talk USA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students at Northwest College. Applicants must be from Wyoming and have experienced cancer in their immediate family.