Disabled person scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Disabled person. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Gordon Hein Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for entering graduate students in any field of study who are blind or who have a severe vision impairment.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar AwardThis scholarship supports disabled students of America. It is awarded to one high-achieving, bright student intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree.
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students diagnosed with a form of autism, including Asperger syndrome, or their family members.
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students, who have neurological disabilities or are the children of people with neurological disabilities.
- Disabled Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a debilitating condition(s) while continuing their education. The condition can be any medically diagnosed impairment (physical or mental) that interferes with everyday activities and quality of life.
- Dyslexia/Auditory Processing Disorder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with dyslexia and/or an auditory processing disorder.
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis and who excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
- Marion Huber Learning Through Listening AwardsThis scholarship is for Learning Ally subscribers who are high school seniors with learning disabilities.
- The Chairish "Design Your Future" ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from underrepresented backgrounds. Preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering-related fields.
- The Springboard Foundation ScholarshipsThis foundation offers 47 scholarships to students who have documented disabilities of any type that are protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The applicant must have completed twenty-four credit hours from a four year accredited university/college.
- VSA Emerging Young Artists ProgramThis is a chance for 15 artists with disabilities, ages 16-25, to participate in a national juried exhibition. Artists will share a total of $60,000 in awards, with a grand prize of $20,000. Winning artwork will be exhibited in a year-long, nationally touring exhibition, and artists will attend an all-expenses-paid professional...
- Angie Nall EndowmentThis scholarship is open to all class levels, including graduate students and to all majors.
- Lily and Craig Stevenson Scholarship in Communication DisordersThis scholarship is open to disabled students with particular emphasis on those with problems in communication.
- NWC Disability Support Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have documented disabilities and who rely on the services of NWC’s Disability Support Services.