Disabled person scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Disabled person. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Margaret Howard Hamilton ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating high school senior who has been accepted into the Harvey and Bernice Jones Learning Center, housing the Ben Caudle Learning Program at the University of the Ozarks, Clarksville, Arkansas.
- Anne M. Fassett Scholarship FundThe Anne M. Fassett Scholarship Fund awards a scholarship to men and women who have a physical disability and are seeking post high school educational opportunities at a college, community college or technical school level.
- Cheryl D. Conkling Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with hearing or other physical hardships who have demonstrated a love for education.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- MyBioSource Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that have documented learning disabilities, and are currently aiming for educational success, in spite of the challenges that they have been forced to go through.
- Douglas Roberts Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to assist those that are wheel chair bound or have special needs as may be defined by American Disability Act (ADA) to pursue a higher education.