Disabled person scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Disabled person. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Gordon Hein Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for entering graduate students in any field of study who are blind or who have a severe vision impairment.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- Dyslexia/Auditory Processing Disorder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with dyslexia and/or an auditory processing disorder.
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Disability ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis and who excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
- Marion Huber Learning Through Listening AwardsThis scholarship is for Learning Ally subscribers who are high school seniors with learning disabilities.
- NWC Disability Support Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have documented disabilities and who rely on the services of NWC’s Disability Support Services.