These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Hispanic. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Glendale Latino Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who has Latino heritage and is graduating from a Glendale Unified School District public/private high school or Allan F. Daily Continuation High School.
- Spectrum Scholarship ProgramThe Spectrum Scholarship Program actively recruits and provides scholarships to American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, and/or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students to assist them with obtaining a graduate degree and leadership positions...
- Actuarial Diversity ScholarshipThe Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program.
- ALCOA Fund ScholarshipThe ALCOA Fund Scholarship provides support for underserved and underrepresented populations (African-American or Hispanic students) who are graduates of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District or a Catholic school in Greater Cleveland.
- AWG Minority Scholarship This program encourages young minority women to pursue an education and later a career in the geosciences (geology, geophysics, geochemistry, hydrology, meteorology, physical oceanography, planetary geology, or earth science education).
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- CHCI Congressional Internship ProgramCHCI’s paid summer and semester internships are open to promising Latino undergraduate students who want to experience what it’s like to work in a congressional office, while participating in weekly professional and leadership development and civic engagement through community service.
- Future Leaders in TechnologyThis goal of this scholarship is to support the innovative minds that represent the groups and communities that are still getting left behind in tech.
- HACER - National ScholarshipThe Hispanic American Commitment to Education Resources (HACER) and McDonald’s® wants Hispanic students to be front and center of making the world a better place.Applicants must be younger than 21 years to be eligible for this scholarship.
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- The McKinsey Diverse Young Leaders Scholarship This scholarship is for diverse students from Chicago, Denver,Minneapolis and their surrounding areas who are planning to enroll at a four-year accredited institution during the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- The William Randolph Hearst Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate or undergraduate students from communities of color who have a demonstrated interest or experience in nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, and the social sector.