These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Hispanic. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- FFMT Minority Teacher Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are admitted into a state-approved teacher education program at any of FFMT's participating universities/colleges.
- University of Illinois President's AwardAt the University of Illinois at Chicago, the President’s Award scholarship is offered as an expression of our commitment to having these talented students join the UIC community. The PAP award is merit-based and starts at $5,000 per year as determined by the categories of PAP Scholars and PAP Honors.
- Actuarial Diversity ScholarshipThe Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program.
- ALCOA Fund ScholarshipThe ALCOA Fund Scholarship provides support for underserved and underrepresented populations (African-American or Hispanic students) who are graduates of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District or a Catholic school in Greater Cleveland.
- CHCI Congressional Internship ProgramCHCI’s paid summer and semester internships are open to promising Latino undergraduate students who want to experience what it’s like to work in a congressional office, while participating in weekly professional and leadership development and civic engagement through community service.
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) Youth AwardThe Youth Awards was founded in 1998 by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation.
- Hispanic Heritage Youth AwardsThe Youth Awards honors Latino high school seniors who excel in the classroom and community and for their excellence in various categories including: Business & Finances, Entrepreneurship, Education, Healthcare & Science, Media & Entertainment, Sports and Technology.
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- Mas Family ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students, who were either born in Cuba or are of direct Cuban descent. They are intended to support the studies of students in engineering, international relations, business, economics, communications and journalism.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- The National GEM Consortium FellowshipThis scholarship, provided by The National GEM Consortium, is looking to award more students from underrepresented groups (African Americans, American Indians, and Hispanic Americans) who are aiming to complete their master's and/or doctoral levels in engineering and science.