Native American scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Native American. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Art Jess ScholarshipThis is a renewable (for up to 4 years) scholarship that is open to Alaska residents who are Alaska Native, American Indian, and/or Hawaiian Native, who are pursuing post-secondary education at a trade school, vocational school, undergraduate and graduate school, community college and/or distance learning.
- Phoenix AISES Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to Native American, Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian college students, who have been accepted to or are currently attending an accredited Arizona college/university as full-time students.
- SAA Native American ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to all Native peoples from anywhere in the Americas, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Indigenous Pacific Islanders.
- Spectrum Scholarship ProgramThe Spectrum Scholarship Program actively recruits and provides scholarships to American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, and/or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students to assist them with obtaining a graduate degree and leadership positions...
- Actuarial Diversity ScholarshipThe Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program.
- AIS ScholarshipThe mission of AIS has been to create programs and generate funding that will help Native Americans receive a quality education, while still preserving their culture and honoring their heritage. In fact, AIS believes that it is through education that Native Americans will be able to protect their history.
- AWG Minority Scholarship This program encourages young minority women to pursue an education and later a career in the geosciences (geology, geophysics, geochemistry, hydrology, meteorology, physical oceanography, planetary geology, or earth science education).
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- DAR American Indian ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to help Native Americans students of any age, any tribe and in any state striving to get an education at the undergraduate or graduate levels. However, undergraduate students are given preference.
- Frances Crawford Marvin American Indian ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded once a year to one student. A candidate for this scholarship must be enrolled full time at a 2- or 4- year college or university.
- Full Circle ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Native American Indian and Alaska Native college students, who are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees at tribal colleges, nonprofit, and accredited schools within the United States.
- Future Leaders in TechnologyThis goal of this scholarship is to support the innovative minds that represent the groups and communities that are still getting left behind in tech.
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- The McKinsey Diverse Young Leaders Scholarship This scholarship is for diverse students from Chicago, Denver,Minneapolis and their surrounding areas who are planning to enroll at a four-year accredited institution during the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- The William Randolph Hearst Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate or undergraduate students from communities of color who have a demonstrated interest or experience in nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, and the social sector.
- Anne Trevarthen Memorial ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship will be presented each April to a high-school senior who will be attending the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. Eligible applicants must demonstrate a personal connection to American Indian culture and traditions, as well as evidence of personal commitment to celebrating diversity...