Native Hawaiian scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Native Hawaiian. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Art Jess ScholarshipThis is a renewable (for up to 4 years) scholarship that is open to Alaska residents who are Alaska Native, American Indian, and/or Hawaiian Native, who are pursuing post-secondary education at a trade school, vocational school, undergraduate and graduate school, community college and/or distance learning.
- Phoenix AISES Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to Native American, Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian college students, who have been accepted to or are currently attending an accredited Arizona college/university as full-time students.
Computer Science & IT
- 2021 Paubox Kahikina Scholarship (recurring)The primary objective of the Paubox Kahikina Scholarship is to encourage Native Hawaiians to pursue careers in computer science and software development. The Paubox Kahikina Scholarship is recurring in nature.
- Alaka`ina Foundation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Alaka`ina Foundation, whose mission to build and promote leadership and educational initiatives for the youth of Hawaii, is open to incoming first-year and/or transfer students for their first year of study at Chaminade.
- UH-OHA Hoʻonaʻauao Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship, funded by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) and administered by the UH Mānoa Native Hawaiian Science and Engineering Mentorship Program (NHSEMP), is open to Native Hawaiian students, who want to pursue vocational certificates, undergraduate and graduate degrees at any of the [10 University of Hawaiʻi...
- SAA Native American ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to all Native peoples from anywhere in the Americas, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Indigenous Pacific Islanders.
- Spectrum Scholarship ProgramThe Spectrum Scholarship Program actively recruits and provides scholarships to American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, and/or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students to assist them with obtaining a graduate degree and leadership positions...
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.