Non-traditional student scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Non-traditional student. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alice Barton Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship, founded by Roxanne Conlin, her brother Raymond Barton, and her sister Rhoda Olsen, in honor of their mother Alice Barton, a survivor of domestic violence, is open to students that are survivors of domestic violence, who live in the state of Iowa or are attending an Iowa-accredited educational platform.
- Edith Strickland DeLaine ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students under the age of 50 enrolled in a Technical Career Program.
- Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to low-income women ages thirty-five and older, who are pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree in a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution within the United States.
- Judy Kay Wendland-Young ScholarshipThis scholarship is for women over the age of 35 with financial need, who have not previously attended a college or university offering bachelor’s degrees, and who will be enrolled in their first year of a four-year undergraduate program.
- Alan and Ann Simpson ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Adult Learner students who show promise for the future (as articulated in the essay section of the application), but are held back because of financial need.
- Bob and Evelyn Croft Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Adult Learner students who are Wyoming residents. Recipients must register for a minimum of 6 credits each semester as well as have and maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Dummer, Vasser, Hill and Manthos ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a Life or Health Sciences degree. Awarding priority is given to non-traditional students, non-Wyoming residents, applicants who present a clear post-graduate career plan, and/or applicants who demonstrate significant financial hardship.
- Edith Walker Hart ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learners who have been out of high school for at least four years. Preference will be given to students from Park, Big Horn, Hot Springs, or Washakie Counties.
- Marianna (Howard) Daley Mathews Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for female adult learner students who are pursuing a degree in any program within the Physical or Life and Health Sciences Divisions.
- Michael Fleming Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learners with academic merit and financial need.
- NWC Alumni Association Nontraditional-age Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for non-traditional students who are the child or grandchild of NWC alumni.
- NWC First Generation College Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learners who are first generation college students.
- NWC Foundation Nontraditional Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an adult learner students at NWC.
- Powell Business and Professional Women's ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learner business majors who have completed at least 30 credit hours. Business programs receive preference in this order: 1) Business Administration 2) Business Management and 3) Accounting.
- Vredenburg/Graham ScholarshipThis scholarship is for non-traditional returning sophomores (30 credit hours completed) from Wyoming. All majors may apply; preference will be given to physical science and life science majors.