Pacific Islander scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Pacific Islander. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- SAA Native American ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to all Native peoples from anywhere in the Americas, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Indigenous Pacific Islanders.
- Spectrum Scholarship ProgramThe Spectrum Scholarship Program actively recruits and provides scholarships to American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, and/or Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander students to assist them with obtaining a graduate degree and leadership positions...
- 2020 Growing up Asian in America ContestIn celebration of the upcoming 2020 United States Census, we invite you to share why you think it is important to stand up and be counted in your community! The Census determines how much money our local community receives to help our hospitals, roads, and even the school you go to! It is important because it shows how...
- Actuarial Diversity ScholarshipThe Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- The William Randolph Hearst Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate or undergraduate students from communities of color who have a demonstrated interest or experience in nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, and the social sector.