Pacific Islander scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Pacific Islander. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- FFMT Minority Teacher Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are admitted into a state-approved teacher education program at any of FFMT's participating universities/colleges.
- AANAPISI ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI), is available annually to students attending APIA Scholars AANAPISI partner campuses.
- Actuarial Diversity ScholarshipThe Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program.
- Asian and Pacific Islander Scholarship-General Scholarship APIASF’s vision is to see that all APIAs have access to higher education and resources that cultivate their academic, personal and professional success regardless of their ethnicity, national origin or financial means
- ICMA-RC Public Employee Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, current undergraduate and graduate students, who are children or spouses of deceased public employees that died in service to their community.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.