Relative of veteran scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students who identify as Relative of veteran. Select other group identity
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Rhonda and Michael Estes Scholarship for Veterans' Children and GrandchildrenThis scholarship is for students who have a parent or grandparent who is a veteran and have any program of study declared except art, philosophy, psychology, and sociology.
- CCME ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to United States Service members (active duty/veteran) or spouses of Service members, who are attending a CCME membership institution.
- HotelPlanner Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for veterans of the United States military, along with their spouses/partners and children, who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree related to technology.
- Veterans United Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to surviving spouses or children of deceased service members or Veterans of the U.S. Military, who are currently enrolled, or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university for the fall semester.
- Betty Rockhold/American Legion Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are residents of Wyoming or contiguous states (Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota or Utah).
- Vietnam Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for NWC students who are military veterans or family of a military veteran.