These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Accounting. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- Barclays American Corporation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a business and accounting degree program, with a preference for business degrees.
- Central Piedmont Business and Accounting ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a business or accounting degree program.
- Michael Moss Accounting ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in an accounting program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- University of Mary Impact ScholarshipThe Impact Scholarship is a need-based award available to students who transfer to the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND, and need to complete more than 27 credits to earn a degree.
- SkyPrep ScholarshipThis scholarship is for US and international students aged between 18-25 enrolled in any business or marketing program.
- Forrest Allen Family Ag ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in agriculture-related programs. Secondary consideration will be given to students majoring in fields that add value to agricultural operations (accounting, biology, welding, etc.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.
- Powell Business and Professional Women's ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learner business majors who have completed at least 30 credit hours. Business programs receive preference in this order: 1) Business Administration 2) Business Management and 3) Accounting.