These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Accounting. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Matt Fong, former California state treasurer, is awarded to incoming sophomores, juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in California.
- Mel C. Marshall ScholarshipThe scholarship was developed to encourage California high school seniors or college students to enroll in careers related to the precast concrete industry and to provide opportunities for those students who receive financial support to liaise with CPCA.
- Georgia Society Of CPAs ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student at Valdosta State University who is majoring in accounting.
- Jenese Lynn Krysa ScholarshipThe purpose of this scholarship is to provide an annual scholarship to graduating high school seniors, undergraduates or graduate students, who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year accredited college or university in the state of Missouri, and are pursuing a degree in **Accounting, Business...
- Haines Hill Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan Catholic School who are planning to major in business or a business-related field.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance Scholarship - Bellevue ChapterThe Bellevue chapter of AFWA awards scholarships annually to help students advance their accounting and finance education. Full or part-time students in the Puget Sound Region attending colleges, universities, vocational or technical schools and pursuing a degree in accounting and finance or persons actively pursuing their...
- AICPA Foundation Two-Year Transfer ScholarshipThe AICPA Foundation Two-Year Transfer award provides financial assistance to students looking to transfer from a two-year college to a four-year institution to complete their degree in accounting or an accounting-related field.
- AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting StudentsThe AICPA Minority Scholarship awards outstanding minority students to encourage their selection of accounting as a major and their ultimate entry into the profession.
- CardRates.com Financial Futures ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to upcoming and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and other related fields that are preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.