Advertising / Marketing scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Advertising / Marketing. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- Marvin B. Rorie Marketing Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for recent high school graduates who are enrolled in the Marketing Degree Program and who also participated in the Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) program in high school.
- AGENT.media Internet Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, IT or communications.
- BELDON ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Applicants must submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay.
- General Marketing Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a marketing degree who write an essay (1,000 word minimum) about their educational goals and plans for after graduation.
- HubShout Internet Marketing ScholarshipThe scholarship is for students interested in internet marketing who have completed at least one year of college.
- Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students interested in sales & marketing who submit a video. Preference will be given to students in the fields of business, marketing, computer science, communications, or IT.
- Mid-America Weary ScholarshipThis scholarship, founded in honor of cable leader and entrepreneur Robert K. Weary, is open to cable industry employees, their spouses, and their children in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Odd Dog Media Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship offered by a marketing company awards students pursuing a degree in a marketing-related field.
- Paramount Builders, Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time college and university students seeking undergraduate degrees in marketing, business management, sales or a related field.
- Colonial Ghosts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for any student currently majoring in marketing. Preference will be given to veterans.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in business, economics, finance, and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources Group’s core business focus.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.