Advertising / Marketing scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Advertising / Marketing. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- AAF-NM Pam Schneider Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for New Mexico students who intend to enter the advertising profession and are currently maintaining a marketing internship.
- Betty Flood Morrow ScholarshipThis scholarship, named after the Club’s late co-founder Betty Flood Morrow, who was a lifelong and fierce advocate for women in journalism, is open to New York residents that are studying in a communications-related field at a college or university within the state.
- Marvin B. Rorie Marketing Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for recent high school graduates who are enrolled in the Marketing Degree Program and who also participated in the Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) program in high school.
- Advancement of Women in Sports & Entertainment Scholarship This scholarship is open to both female undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism, and have a desire to work and contribute their efforts in the entertainment or sports industry.
- AfterCollege Business Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students working toward a degree in a field of business.
- AGENT.media Internet Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, IT or communications.
- Allman Family Business Development, Marketing, and Sales Scholarship EndowmentThis scholarship is open to students enrolled in a business management or other business-related program with a focus on sales, marketing, and business development.
- BELDON ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Applicants must submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay.
- General Marketing Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a marketing degree who write an essay (1,000 word minimum) about their educational goals and plans for after graduation.
- HubShout Internet Marketing ScholarshipThe scholarship is for students interested in internet marketing who have completed at least one year of college.
- John Fife Female Business Leadership Encouragement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Women or female identifying candidates in their junior or senior year at any accredited college or university, pursuing a business-related baccalaureate degree.
- Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students interested in sales & marketing who submit a video. Preference will be given to students in the fields of business, marketing, computer science, communications, or IT.
- LogoMaker ScholarshipThis scholarship contest is for students who have designed 3 different original logos for three different industries. Applicants should have completed one year of coursework in one or more of the following: Graphic Design, Product Design, Branding and Marketing.
- Mid-America Weary ScholarshipThis scholarship, founded in honor of cable leader and entrepreneur Robert K. Weary, is open to cable industry employees, their spouses, and their children in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Odd Dog Media Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship offered by a marketing company awards students pursuing a degree in a marketing-related field.
- SkyPrep ScholarshipThis scholarship is for US and international students aged between 18-25 enrolled in any business or marketing program.
- SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to awarded to students pursuing an education in business, marketing or finance. Their goal is to support future experts in the world of business and marketing.
- Wings Over Houston Airshow Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who have completed at least one year of study in aviation or a related field, and are working towards a career that is associated with aviation or aerospace.
- Janice and Ward Harder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from minority groups who are pursuing Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or Marketing.
- Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to any major within the College of Business with preference to students who show an interest in Small Business Development.
- Bruce Allred Memorial Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Special consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate interest in entrepreneurship.
- Bruce C. Irvine Memorial Scholarship in BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Preference will be given to a student who shows special talents for leadership and integrity, and who, because of family circumstances, may not necessarily qualify for national grants.
- Chartwells Annually Funded Scholarship - MarketingThis scholarship is for Family and Consumer Sciences – Marketing majors.
- College of Business ScholarshipsLamar University offer a lot of scholarships for any majors in the College of Business.
- C. W. Conn, Sr. Memorial Scholarship in BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Preference will be given to students who desire a degree in marketing.
- Del Papa Distributing Company College EndowmentThis scholarship is for students studying marketing.
- Dr. Donald E. Williams Scholarship in Business/InsuranceThis scholarship is open to any major in the College of Business, with preference given to students whose career interest is insurance or related field.
- Dr. Robert Swerdlow Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in Marketing.
- Eleanor McIlwain Stevens Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students of the College of Business who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level. Preference will be given to members of Alpha Delta Pi.
- Financial Executives International (FEI) Annually Funded ScholarshipThis scholarship is for junior or seniors pursuing a degree in accounting or finance at LU.
- I. "Butch" and Anna "2-2" Hoffer Memorial Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is for undergraduate, graduate and MBA students majoring in General Business with an Entrepreneurship concentration.
- James L. C. McFaddin, Jr. Memorial Scholarship in EntrepreneurshipThis scholarship is students in the College of Business majoring in Entrepreneurship.
- Jill and Dr. Kevin J. Roy Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is open to any undergraduate major in the College of Business or an MBA student with a career interest in Entrepreneurship.
- Kip Glasscock Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business with a preference for students who are considering a career in law.
- Colonial Ghosts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for any student currently majoring in marketing. Preference will be given to veterans.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in business, economics, finance, and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources Group’s core business focus.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.