Advertising / Marketing scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Advertising / Marketing. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- John & Elsie Krikorian / Women Achievers Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in memory of the founders of Business Life Magazine and is for students studying journalism, marketing or business.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Jim Springer Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for college students who are majoring in Public Relations, Marketing Advertising or Communications. Applicants must be permanent residents of the CBCF seven-county service area.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- Richard J. Seif Technical Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for college juniors and seniors pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering or business with a sales or marketing emphasis.