Agriculture / Horticulture / Animals scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Agriculture / Horticulture / Animals. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Greater Jacksonville Agricultural Fair ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors planning to major in agriculture, veterinary medicine, or other fields of study.
- MAELC Diversity FellowshipThe purpose of the MAELC Diversity Fellowship for Graduate Students in Agricultural Education-Teacher Licensure is to provide financial support for students from underrepresented groups in the agriculture teacher field.
- Larry E. Sitzman Youth in Nebraska Agriculture ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate students at a fully accredited college, university or technical college in an agriculture-related degree program in Nebraska.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- Bud Mitchum ScholarshipFundTheBud Mitchum Scholarship Fund was established as part of the residual estate of Millard F “Bud” Mitchum, Jr. Mr. Mitchum was affectionately known by his family, many friends and associates,as Bud. Bud was a full-time farmer in and around the Spring Hill community for his entire life, with only brief absence for military...