Agriculture / Horticulture / Animals scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Agriculture / Horticulture / Animals. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- ACWA Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration.
- Clair A. Hill ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to California residents that are attending an accredited, University of California or California State University, and pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration...
- H. G. Stridde Memorial Scholarship A scholarship shall be awarded to a graduate from Corcoran Union High School, or second, a graduate of another Kings County high school who is enrolled at Fresno State majoring in Agriculture.
- The Robert Hunter Swadley Horticulture ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who will be entering an accredited college or university located in the United States as a freshman with a major in horticulture.
- Conservation Districts of Iowa Conservation ScholarshipsThis scholarships is awarded to Iowa students interested in conservation and agriculture and are pursuing programs of study in any field of conservation or agriculture. (The scholarship must be used for the student’s first year of college education).
- James W. Tracy ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a resident of Minnesota who is planning to pursue an academic award (certificate, diploma or degree) in agriculture or animal husbandry.
- Antelope County ScholarshipTwo $500 scholarships will be awarded to students in Antelope County that are members of Antelope County Farm Bureau pursuing an agriculture-related field.
- Dodge County Humane Society Scholarship FundThis scholarship fund was established for Dodge or Washington County high school graduates who are attending veterinary school or majoring in Animal Science.
- Francis George Conrad Scholarship FundThis memorial scholarship was established by the Conrad family for students in Dodge, Saunders or Douglas Counties that plan to study agriculture or related fields.Preference may be given students who have participated in 4-H.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Keith Hindmarsh Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors of Arlington High School who are planning to major in agricultural related majors. Applicants must have taken business or agribusiness courses.
- Loran and Ina Deane Rogers Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a current year graduating senior from Arlington High School planning to major in Agriculture or Industrial Arts in a vocational program.
- Mike Baker Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a current or previous year graduate of a high school in Dodge County or DC West High School who is pursuing a major in Agriculture, Natural Resources or a related field.
- Nebraska Daylily Society College ScholarshipThe Nebraska Daylily Society Scholarship is a $1,000.00 grant awarded annually. It is used specifically for study in a horticultural-related field at any accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the state of Nebraska.
- Nevada Garden Clubs ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to incoming Nevada college freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students, who are pursuing a degree in one of the following eligible majors:
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Oregon Dairy Women ScholarshipsThese scholarships, offered by the Oregon Dairy Women, an all-volunteer, non-profit organization with the main objective to promote the dairy industry, are looking for graduating high school seniors and current college students from Oregon, who will be pursuing careers in the dairy industry.
- Agriculture Future of America (AFA) Leader and Academic ScholarshipThis annual scholarshipis open to graduating high school seniors, and current undergraduate students, who are enrolled in agriculture and food-related degree programs within the United States.
- Charles P. Lake-Rain for Rent ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded annually to up to 20 qualified college students to help them pursue a career in agriculture, irrigation technology, pumps or fluid dynamics.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association ScholarshipsThese scholarships are available to students who are pursuing careers in the dairy industry, and are enrolled in a two or four-year accredited college.
- Perfect Plants Nursery ScholarshipPerfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers.
- Synergy Cooperative ScholarshipThe Synergy Cooperative Scholarship will be awarding a scholarship to a graduating senior going into an agricultural field, food industry, natural resources, business or technical college programs.
- Build Dakota Scholarship FundThis full tuition scholarship is for students who are willing to commit to stay in South Dakota and work in a high-demand field of study for three years.
- Bud Mitchum ScholarshipFundTheBud Mitchum Scholarship Fund was established as part of the residual estate of Millard F “Bud” Mitchum, Jr. Mr. Mitchum was affectionately known by his family, many friends and associates,as Bud. Bud was a full-time farmer in and around the Spring Hill community for his entire life, with only brief absence for military...