Biology / Zoology scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Biology / Zoology. Select other major
- Barry Kirkwood ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is open to potential and current BBCC students. Preference will be given to student majoring in agriculture or a related program of study.
- Calaveras County Garden Club ScholarshipThree $3000 scholarships are awarded each year to graduating seniors from the **Calaveras County** high schools who have **horticulture or environmentally related** education goals.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Chester J. Calbick Physics, Math and Science ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available for BBCC transfer students in physics (preferred), math, or science. Applicants need a 3.0 GPA and plan to transfer to a 4-year accredited college or university in the state of Washington.
- Fred and Charles (Chuck) Huston Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to a second year, academic track student in agriculture or the sciences (hard sciences—not social sciences).
- John Michael Shinn Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to a 2nd year BBCC student majoring in Agriculture and/or the sciences (hard sciences - not social sciences). Student must show promise of developing into a creative thinker and experimenter.
- Ted A. Berry ScholarshipProvides scholarship for a high school senior living within the city limits of Grove City and entering a field of agricultural bioscience such as Pre-Veterinary Sciences, Animal and Plant Sciences, Natural Resources, Biological Sciences or Agribusiness and Applied Economics.