Biology / Zoology scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Biology / Zoology. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- EPOC Environmental Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Connecticut residents, or an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing, who are attending an accredited college or university, and have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Nevada Garden Clubs ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to incoming Nevada college freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students, who are pursuing a degree in one of the following eligible majors:
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – ScienceThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Science is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.