Business Administration / Management scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Business Administration / Management. Select other major
- Cattaraugus County Realtors ScholarshipOne scholarship is given in memory of Orville W. Johnston and one in memory of Midge Forness. Any graduating senior intending to pursue a degree in the business field may apply.
- CHS Foundation University ScholarshipProvides scholarships to students entering their sophomore, junior or senior year working towards an agricultural-related degree to pursue a career in agribusiness or production agriculture.
- John Paul Benua Memorial FundProvides scholarships to junior or senior students in the College with interest in production agriculture or agribusiness with a 2.8 GPA.
- TELACU Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- Tom Ehlers Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior of **Boone Central High School** who is planning to major in **business or finance**.