Business Administration / Management scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Business Administration / Management. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- The MetLife Foundation ScholarshipMetLife Foundation is committed to expanding opportunities for low- and moderate-income people around the world, partnering with nonprofit organizations and social enterprises to create financial health solutions and build stronger communities.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThe Alaska Government Finance Officers Association offers scholarships to upper class college students who are preparing for a career in public finance. Applications are typically available January 1st of each year, with an application due date in April/May.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- Mas Family ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students, who were either born in Cuba or are of direct Cuban descent. They are intended to support the studies of students in engineering, international relations, business, economics, communications and journalism.
- INCPAS Scholars ProgramThis scholarship is for under-represented U.S. racial/ethnic minority students from Indiana, who have an interest in accounting and/or business.
- DTE Energy Foundation ScholarshipThe DTE Energy Foundation Scholarship Program is restricted to college juniors or seniors who are currently enrolled at any 4-year college or university.
- Steingard Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating Northern Nevada high school seniors, who are 1st generation college students, that will attend TMCC or UNR to pursue a business or education degree.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Asparagus Club ScholarshipThis scholarship, sponsored by the Baton Rouge Area Foundation, is open to full-time undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are pursuing a career in the grocery industry.
- CardRates.com Financial Futures ScholarshipCardRates.com is proud to offer the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- DietSpotlight Student Essay ScholarshipThis scholarship was created in hopes that it can help encourage students in various health fields to work toward a future in which obesity, and its related problems, can be controlled.
- Jim Snead Memorial ScholarshipThis award has been established in honor of Jim Snead to assist and encourage worthy students in pursuing postsecondary education in an accredited vocational school, college or university.
- NEWH | New England Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New England States' residents (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island) enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year, or graduate program in a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture, hospitality management, culinary, etc.
- Synergy Cooperative ScholarshipThe Synergy Cooperative Scholarship will be awarding a scholarship to a graduating senior going into an agricultural field, food industry, natural resources, business or technical college programs.
- Vermont Association of Educational Office Professionals Marion T. Wood ScholarshipApplicant must intend to continue his/her education in an educational office-related business program and must have completed two or more business education courses (four semesters).