Business Administration / Management scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Business Administration / Management. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Chef Robert Cawley Memorial ScholarshipThis $500 scholarship will be awarded to two second-year culinary arts/hospitality management students in good standing at Trenholm State Community College.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- John & Elsie Krikorian / Women Achievers Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in memory of the founders of Business Life Magazine and is for students studying journalism, marketing or business.
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Matt Fong, former California state treasurer, is awarded to incoming sophomores, juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in California.
- Georgia Gulf Sulfur Business – Athlete ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by the Georgia Gulf Sulfur Corporation to recognize outstanding performance in the classroom and the field of competition and is awarded to an incoming freshman at Valdosta State University, majoring in a College of Business discipline, and participating in one of VSU’s intercollegiate...
- James L. Dewar, SR. – Park Avenue Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship invites applications from students who graduated from a Lowndes County school and are majoring in Business Administration.
- Jesse E. Rogers, Sr. Memorial West Central Georgia Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who is a resident of Upson County and majoring in banking and finance or business and computer services.
- Max Stephenson ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded based on student recommendation by the Dean of the College of Business Administration.The recipient must be in good academic standing.
- GFWC Massachusetts Business ScholarshipThe GFWC Massachusetts Business Scholarship is open to female Massachusetts students who are entering the business field.
- Fremont Credit Professionals Scholarship FundThis scholarship fund provides financial assistance to Fremont area high school seniors who wish to pursue higher education and a career in business.
- Tom Ehlers Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior of Boone Central High School who is planning to major in business or finance.
- Steingard Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating Northern Nevada high school seniors, who are 1st generation college students, that will attend TMCC or UNR to pursue a business or education degree.
- Cattaraugus County Realtors ScholarshipOne scholarship is given in memory of Orville W. Johnston and one in memory of Midge Forness. Any graduating senior intending to pursue a degree in the business field may apply.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Asparagus Club ScholarshipThis scholarship, sponsored by the Baton Rouge Area Foundation, is open to full-time undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are pursuing a career in the grocery industry.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CardRates.com Financial Futures ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to upcoming and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and other related fields that are preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
- Erie Construction ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time, undergraduate students, who are attending a college or university within the United States, and majoring in business management, communications, technology management, or construction management.
- James A. Turner, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student pursuing a minimum four-year Bachelors of Business Degree that will lead to a management career in welding store operations or a welding distributorship.
- Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student attending graduate school full time in an accredited college or university and majoring in business administration.
- Richard J. Seif Technical Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for college juniors and seniors pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering or business with a sales or marketing emphasis.
- Synergy Cooperative ScholarshipThe Synergy Cooperative Scholarship will be awarding a scholarship to a graduating senior going into an agricultural field, food industry, natural resources, business or technical college programs.
- Vermont Association of Educational Office Professionals Marion T. Wood ScholarshipApplicant must intend to continue his/her education in an educational office-related business program and must have completed two or more business education courses (four semesters).
- James Rankin Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undergraduate or graduate students from Dallas/Fort Worth area or broader Texas who are pursuing degrees in Project Management or related fields.