Business Administration / Management scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Business Administration / Management. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- Mohsen Attaran Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Business with GPA of 3.0 and above and demonstrate financial need.
- Mas Family ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students, who were either born in Cuba or are of direct Cuban descent. They are intended to support the studies of students in engineering, international relations, business, economics, communications and journalism.
- Helen B. and Lewis E. Goldstein Scholarship This scholarship is for students who are Jewish. Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in a professional school such as law school, business school, or library/information science. Preference may also be given to students who are immigrants.
- USM Technology Management ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in the Technology Management program, have a demonstrated financial need (FAFSA) and have demonstrated excellence in their major.
- Barclays American Corporation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a business and accounting degree program, with a preference for business degrees.
- Central Piedmont Business and Accounting ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a business or accounting degree program.
- Ezequiel Vega Honorary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students in any associate degree program who have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- John and Claudia Belk Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in any associate degree, certificate or diploma program, with preference given to students in the Business Administration program.
- AGENT.media Internet Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, IT or communications.
- BELDON ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Applicants must submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- Helpjuice ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in community colleges and universities. Helpjuice Scholarship help propel forward the next generation of Internet and Technology Entrepreneurs, developers and marketers.
- Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students interested in sales & marketing who submit a video. Preference will be given to students in the fields of business, marketing, computer science, communications, or IT.
- Paramount Builders, Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time college and university students seeking undergraduate degrees in marketing, business management, sales or a related field.
- Vermont Association of Educational Office Professionals Marion T. Wood ScholarshipApplicant must intend to continue his/her education in an educational office-related business program and must have completed two or more business education courses (four semesters).
- JetBlue Scholars FundThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing one of the following degrees with WGU: MBA, MBA Information Technology Management, MBA Healthcare Management, MS Management and Leadership, MS Information Technology...
- Dick and Evelyn Jones Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in Business. Recipients must have and maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA and be a full-time student.
- Forrest Allen Family Ag ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in agriculture-related programs. Secondary consideration will be given to students majoring in fields that add value to agricultural operations (accounting, biology, welding, etc.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in business, economics, finance, and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources Group’s core business focus.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.
- NWC Pinnacle Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a business degree at NWC.
- Powell Business and Professional Women's ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learner business majors who have completed at least 30 credit hours. Business programs receive preference in this order: 1) Business Administration 2) Business Management and 3) Accounting.