Business Administration / Management scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Business Administration / Management. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Camp 14 ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Ketchikan, Ward Cove, Saxman, Metlakatla, or Prince of Wales Island who are members of a federally-recognized tribe and seeking a degree in a field of study related to education, nursing, or business.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- Mohsen Attaran Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Business with GPA of 3.0 and above and demonstrate financial need.
- Christa McAuliffe Teacher Incentive ProgramThis scholarship is for Delaware residents enrolled at a Delaware college in a program leading to teacher certification.
- FSA Scholarship AwardThis scholarship is looking for graduate students that are attending Florida colleges and universities, whose educational interest is in stormwater research, management or finance.
- Willie Brown Endowed Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for enrolled as a sophomore, junior, or senior College of Business major in good standing at Illinois State University with a cumulative grade point average of 2.75/4.00 or higher and be a student of African American experience or a non-traditional student of any race.
- Helen B. and Lewis E. Goldstein Scholarship This scholarship is for students who are Jewish. Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in a professional school such as law school, business school, or library/information science. Preference may also be given to students who are immigrants.
- USM Technology Management ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in the Technology Management program, have a demonstrated financial need (FAFSA) and have demonstrated excellence in their major.
- Horizons-Michigan ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in 2009 by Women In Defense Michigan, is open to female Michigan students who demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career related to national security or defense, or already be working in these fields.
- AAF-NM Pam Schneider Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for New Mexico students who intend to enter the advertising profession and are currently maintaining a marketing internship.
- Betty Flood Morrow ScholarshipThis scholarship, named after the Club’s late co-founder Betty Flood Morrow, who was a lifelong and fierce advocate for women in journalism, is open to New York residents that are studying in a communications-related field at a college or university within the state.
- Barclays American Corporation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a business and accounting degree program, with a preference for business degrees.
- Central Piedmont Business and Accounting ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a business or accounting degree program.
- Ezequiel Vega Honorary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students in any associate degree program who have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- John and Claudia Belk Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in any associate degree, certificate or diploma program, with preference given to students in the Business Administration program.
- University of Mary Impact ScholarshipThe Impact Scholarship is a need-based award available to students who transfer to the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND, and need to complete more than 27 credits to earn a degree.
- AfterCollege Business Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students working toward a degree in a field of business.
- AGENT.media Internet Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, IT or communications.
- Allman Family Business Development, Marketing, and Sales Scholarship EndowmentThis scholarship is open to students enrolled in a business management or other business-related program with a focus on sales, marketing, and business development.
- BELDON ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Applicants must submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay.
- Geneva Rocks ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in pursuit of construction-related careers including, but not limited to: construction management, civil engineering, business, and commercial/professional sales.
- Helpjuice ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in community colleges and universities. Helpjuice Scholarship help propel forward the next generation of Internet and Technology Entrepreneurs, developers and marketers.
- John Fife Female Business Leadership Encouragement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Women or female identifying candidates in their junior or senior year at any accredited college or university, pursuing a business-related baccalaureate degree.
- Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students interested in sales & marketing who submit a video. Preference will be given to students in the fields of business, marketing, computer science, communications, or IT.
- PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a field of study related to science, technology, engineering, math, economics, or business.
- SkyPrep ScholarshipThis scholarship is for US and international students aged between 18-25 enrolled in any business or marketing program.
- SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to awarded to students pursuing an education in business, marketing or finance. Their goal is to support future experts in the world of business and marketing.
- The Mid-Atlantic Security Traders Association FoundationThis scholarship is for high school seniors who have participated in the Stock Market Game or undergraduates who are currently sophomore or junior business, finance or economic majors.
- Vermont Association of Educational Office Professionals Marion T. Wood ScholarshipApplicant must intend to continue his/her education in an educational office-related business program and must have completed two or more business education courses (four semesters).
- Wings Over Houston Airshow Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who have completed at least one year of study in aviation or a related field, and are working towards a career that is associated with aviation or aerospace.
- Janice and Ward Harder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from minority groups who are pursuing Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or Marketing.
- Tennessee Society of CPAs Educational and Memorial Foundation ScholarshipsThis scholarship is open to Tennessee residents attending colleges or universities in Tennessee, who are majoring in accounting, finance or related field, and are planning to obtain their CPA designation.
- Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to any major within the College of Business with preference to students who show an interest in Small Business Development.
- Bruce Allred Memorial Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Special consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate interest in entrepreneurship.
- Bruce C. Irvine Memorial Scholarship in BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Preference will be given to a student who shows special talents for leadership and integrity, and who, because of family circumstances, may not necessarily qualify for national grants.
- College of Business ScholarshipsLamar University offer a lot of scholarships for any majors in the College of Business.
- C. W. Conn, Sr. Memorial Scholarship in BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business. Preference will be given to students who desire a degree in marketing.
- C. W. Lane Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in Business Administration or Civil Engineering.
- Dr. Donald E. Williams Scholarship in Business/InsuranceThis scholarship is open to any major in the College of Business, with preference given to students whose career interest is insurance or related field.
- Eleanor McIlwain Stevens Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students of the College of Business who will be at the junior, senior or graduate level. Preference will be given to members of Alpha Delta Pi.
- Financial Executives International (FEI) Annually Funded ScholarshipThis scholarship is for junior or seniors pursuing a degree in accounting or finance at LU.
- George and Fay Lynn Cruse White and Family Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to incoming Freshmen pursuing a degree in Business or English.
- I. "Butch" and Anna "2-2" Hoffer Memorial Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is for undergraduate, graduate and MBA students majoring in General Business with an Entrepreneurship concentration.
- James L. C. McFaddin, Jr. Memorial Scholarship in EntrepreneurshipThis scholarship is students in the College of Business majoring in Entrepreneurship.
- Jill and Dr. Kevin J. Roy Scholarship in Entrepreneurial StudiesThis scholarship is open to any undergraduate major in the College of Business or an MBA student with a career interest in Entrepreneurship.
- Kip Glasscock Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business with a preference for students who are considering a career in law.
- Rocky & Tracey Hardin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduates of De Leon or Georgetown High Schools with first preference given to students from De Leon. It will be given to students majoring in the College of Business with preference to those majoring in finance or accounting.
- The First National Bank of Granbury Endowed ScholarshipThis need-based scholarship is for students majoring in an area of business. Recipients should have an affinity to First National Bank of Granbury, as a preference.
- TSU Deans' Academic (SA) ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Texas residents who are in the top 25% of their graduating high school class.
- JetBlue Scholars FundThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing one of the following degrees with WGU: MBA, MBA Information Technology Management, MBA Healthcare Management, MS Management and Leadership, MS Information Technology...
- WGU Master Your Future ScholarshipThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) enrolling into a master’s program in the Business College.
- Dick and Evelyn Jones Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in Business. Recipients must have and maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA and be a full-time student.
- Forrest Allen Family Ag ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in agriculture-related programs. Secondary consideration will be given to students majoring in fields that add value to agricultural operations (accounting, biology, welding, etc.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in business, economics, finance, and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources Group’s core business focus.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.
- NWC Pinnacle Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a business degree at NWC.
- Powell Business and Professional Women's ScholarshipThis scholarship is for adult learner business majors who have completed at least 30 credit hours. Business programs receive preference in this order: 1) Business Administration 2) Business Management and 3) Accounting.