Chemistry & Biochemistry scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Chemistry & Biochemistry. Select other major
- ACS Scholars Program2022-03-01 - The ACS Scholars Program awards renewable scholarships to undergraduate students from historically underrepresented groups in the chemical sciences, majoring in chemistry-related disciplines, and intending to pursue chemistry-related careers.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship Program2030-07-07 - The CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Harold Rudman Scholarship2030-07-07 - The Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- National Space Club and Foundation Keynote ScholarshipSince 2013, The National Space Club and Foundation has offered the opportunity for a student to give the keynote address at the National Space Club and Foundation's annual Goddard Memorial Dinner, one of the space industry's most prestigious gatherings. The student must intend to pursue a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields, be academically strong and excel in public speaking. In addition to speaking at the Goddard Memorial Dinner, the individual selected will also receive a scholarship, in the amount of $15,000. This scholarship is awarded to a U.S. citizen, and is open to seniors in High School through graduate students studying at an accredited educational institution in the United States, who has definite plans to pursue a career in the STEM fields. Conditions of Eligibility The applicant must be a U.S. citizen. The scholarship is open to seniors in high school through graduate students. The applicant must have the intention of pursuing a career in the STEM fields and plan to attend an accredited U.S. college or university to follow a course of study to pursue a career in the STEM field, with a preference for those with space related interests. The applicant can only use the $15,000.00 scholarship towards tuition for the 2024-2025 academic year. The applicant must not have previously spoken at the Dr. Robert H. Goddard Memorial Dinner.
- Stephen and Risa Rodemeyer Organic Chemistry Scholarship2030-07-07 - Stephen and Risa Rodemeyer Organic Chemistry Scholarship is for a student who must be a regularly enrolled Chemistry major (BA or BS).
- The Science Ambassador ScholarshipA full–tuition scholarship for women and non-binary students in STEM. Funded by Cards Against Humanity. Film a three–minute educational video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you're passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply.
- Underwood-Smith Teaching Scholars Programhis scholarship is for high school seniors or recent high school graduates with plans to pursue bachelor's degrees in approved teacher preparation programs in math, science, elementary education or special education at eligible West Virginia institutions.