Civil Engineering / Construction scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Civil Engineering / Construction. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alabama Home Builders Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Alabama students who are pursuing an education in the residential building trades in the state of Alabama.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) ScholarshipThe Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) - Capital Area, runs an annual scholarship program.
- WELSCO Stephen E. Harrison ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a full-time student with a 2.8 GPA overall, and a 3.0 GPA in welding courses at a Vo-Tech school. It is for a student attending the Vo-Tech school in Arkansas. Priority will be given to students who have lived in Arkansas for more than one year.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Harris Construction Company, Inc. Scholarship This scholarship shall be awarded to a student enrolled full time in Construction Management.The student must have leadership ability, character, financial need and educational promise.
- Mel C. Marshall ScholarshipThe scholarship was developed to encourage California high school seniors or college students to enroll in careers related to the precast concrete industry and to provide opportunities for those students who receive financial support to liaise with CPCA.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Banatao Family Filipino American Education FundThis scholarship is open to California students with Filipino heritage, who are pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, computer science, environmental or physical science.
- Indiana Engineering ScholarshipsThe ISPE Education Foundation has established a scholarship program to aid Indiana students interested in pursuing engineering careers.
- Anthony J. DeMarco & Bruce Halilla ScholarshipThis scholarship is for New Orleans students pursuing a degree or certificate in a welding or welding-related program. Scholarships typically range from $1,000 to $2,500+.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Byrd High School seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- James Koster ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students in the AWS West Michigan Section (with approximate award pool).
- AWS Northwest Section – Mace Harris ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student in the Northwest Section who is pursuing higher education in welding and related fields.
- Jimmy Walker Sr./Saf-T-Cart ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who is enrolled in the Welding Program at Coahoma Community College.
- Jason Bechtel Memorial Welding Academy ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Fremont High School seniors who are interested in attending the Fremont High School/Metropolitan Community College Welding Academy. Applicants must have participated in the FHS/MCC Welding Academy.
- William Carl Drieling Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Fremont High School, or Logan View High School, who are planning to major in Engineering.
- Perry, James and Salebra Scholarship (Green & White Mountains)This scholarship is sponsored by the Green & White Mountains Section. It is for a student pursuing a Certificate, Associate, or Bachelor’s degree in a welding-related program. Priority will be given to students from the Green & White Mountains Section.
- Bauman Industrial Labs – New Mexico Section ScholarshipThis scholarship supports students in the New Mexico Section who are pursuing a degree or certificate in a welding or welding-related program.
- OSLS Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for student members of the Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors who are seeking a career as a Registered Professional Land Surveyor.
- Pence Construction Diversity in Leadership ScholarshipTo support underrepresented students of color in pursuing a degree in Construction Engineering Management
- ABC Humane Wildlife. Academic ScholarshipWe want to pave the way for other women pursuing their dreams in the scientific world, which is why ABC Wildlife offers a scholarship designed to increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of science, including technology, engineering and math.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Charles P. Lake-Rain for Rent ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded annually to up to 20 qualified college students to help them pursue a career in agriculture, irrigation technology, pumps or fluid dynamics.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Donors ASPE Construction Management ScholarshipRecipients of this award will be selected principally on the basis of their academic performance and potential, and their potential to be leaders and/or productive members of the construction industry.
- Erie Construction ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time, undergraduate students, who are attending a college or university within the United States, and majoring in business management, communications, technology management, or construction management.
- Houzz Residential Construction Management ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students studying construction management at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue residential construction management professionally.
- James A. Turner, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student pursuing a minimum four-year Bachelors of Business Degree that will lead to a management career in welding store operations or a welding distributorship.
- Lehigh Valley Section Professor Robert D. Stout ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors pursuing education in the field of welding or related field after high school. Applicants must be members of the American Welding Society.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.
- Richard J. Seif Technical Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for college juniors and seniors pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering or business with a sales or marketing emphasis.
- Robert L. Peaslee Brazing ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a minimum four year bachelors degree, or graduate degree, in an engineering school program emphasizing brazing applications.
- Robert W. White, Sr. ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a full-time college junior or senior level student pursuing a minimum four-year Bachelor’s degree in welding engineering.
- Stephen F. Carlisle Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was founded in 1984 in honor of the memory and service of Stephen F. Carlisle.It is for applicants pursuing an education and training in welding and related fields.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- William H. Harrison, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing higher education in welding or a welding-related program.
- Robert G. and Annette H. Pali ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics, or chemistry.Preference will be given to a female applicants attending Lafayette College.
- SWE - Lehigh Valley Professional ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to female high school seniors, who intend to major in engineering in an ABET accredited engineering program at their respective college or university.
- Build Dakota Scholarship FundThis full tuition scholarship is for students who are willing to commit to stay in South Dakota and work in a high-demand field of study for three years.
- Charlie and Mollie Daniels Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an undergraduate (junior year or higher) engineering student or graduate engineering student of UTA. Applicants must be active members of National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
- Robert W. Worden, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student who resides in the Washington, DC Section and is pursuing a welding career.