Civil Engineering / Construction scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Civil Engineering / Construction. Select other major
- American Society of Highway Engineers - Member and Non-Member Scholarships Scholarships will be awarded annually to applicants of good personal character who demonstrates satisfactory academic achievement.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Lee S. Evans ScholarshipThe Evans' endowed gift, along with the generous contributions of many of Mr. Evan's friends, colleagues and former students, created the scholarship fund to assist in addressing the pressing need for educating and training construction managers in the residential building industry.
- Lyles College of Engineering Alumni Chapter Scholarship Scholarship for a student who is pursuing a degree from the Lyles College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Michael Amos HBCU Scholarship Award (Apple iPAD Pro)This scholarship will be awarded to incoming freshmen at HBCUs with a minimum GPA of 3.0 who have a declared major in engineering or architecture.
- NE Florida Chapter of the Florida Engineering Society "Charles Bennett Scholar" ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida, have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA average and be accepted into a program offered by the UNF School of Engineering.
- Patrick G. Nestler ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior pursuing a career in engineering. This is a four-year scholarship which provides a $4,000 scholarship each year. This scholarship is awarded every four years.
- Robert and James Bollens ScholarshipThis scholarship is for **engineering** students in their sophomore, junior or senior year, with financial need, and participation in **Girl Scouting**.
- TELACU Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to **Byrd High School** seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- Veterans Make Great Technology and Engineering/STEM Teachers ScholarshipVeterans who are currently enrolled as students pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate degree as a Technology and Engineering teacher are encouraged to apply. This program serves to honor those who have served our country and are now committed to serving/teaching our students.