Computer Science & IT scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Computer Science & IT. Select other major
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship Program2030-07-07 - The CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Edison Scholars ProgramEdison Scholars was created to recognize the makers of tomorrow – students with big dreams to help power the future. The program awards college scholarships to help fuel your passion for making a difference by studying science, technology, engineering and math. The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarships and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement Scholarship2030-07-07 - This scholarship is open to students who are majoring in one of the following areas: **science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare**.
- TELACU Scholarship Program2030-07-07 - This scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- The Science Ambassador ScholarshipA full–tuition scholarship for women and non-binary students in STEM. Funded by Cards Against Humanity. Film a three–minute educational video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you're passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply.
- Underwood-Smith Teaching Scholars Programhis scholarship is for high school seniors or recent high school graduates with plans to pursue bachelor's degrees in approved teacher preparation programs in math, science, elementary education or special education at eligible West Virginia institutions.