Computer Science & IT scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Computer Science & IT. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) ScholarshipThe Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) - Capital Area, runs an annual scholarship program.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Mel C. Marshall ScholarshipThe scholarship was developed to encourage California high school seniors or college students to enroll in careers related to the precast concrete industry and to provide opportunities for those students who receive financial support to liaise with CPCA.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Banatao Family Filipino American Education FundThis scholarship is open to California students with Filipino heritage, who are pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, computer science, environmental or physical science.
- Jesse E. Rogers, Sr. Memorial West Central Georgia Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who is a resident of Upson County and majoring in banking and finance or business and computer services.
- 100 Black Men of Prince George’s County, Inc. ScholarshipThe 100 Black Men of Prince George’s County, Inc. is pleased to offer ten $1,000 scholarships to students pursuing higher education. Students must be either graduating high school seniors or matriculating undergraduate students who are residents of Prince George’s County Maryland.
- Paubox Kahikina Scholarship (recurring)The primary objective of the Paubox Kahikina Scholarship is to encourage Native Hawaiians to pursue careers in computer science and software development. The Paubox Kahikina Scholarship is recurring in nature.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Donors ASPE Construction Management ScholarshipRecipients of this award will be selected principally on the basis of their academic performance and potential, and their potential to be leaders and/or productive members of the construction industry.
- Erie Construction ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time, undergraduate students, who are attending a college or university within the United States, and majoring in business management, communications, technology management, or construction management.
- Future Leaders in TechnologyThis goal of this scholarship is to support the innovative minds that represent the groups and communities that are still getting left behind in tech.
- (ISC)² Women in Information Security ScholarshipThis scholarship, administered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, will award $1,000 to $6,000 per recipient.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.
- Build Dakota Scholarship FundThis full tuition scholarship is for students who are willing to commit to stay in South Dakota and work in a high-demand field of study for three years.