Computer Science & IT scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Computer Science & IT. Select other major
- Apprenticeship Career Advancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is available for community college graduates who have completed an apprenticeship program and want to earn a WGU bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, teacher education, or healthcare.
- Aspirations in Computing ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in the Computer Science Department at NC State University. Applicants must have won a regional or national NCWIT Aspirations Award.
- A.T. Anderson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university who are pursuing any STEM related degree such as Architecture, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Physical Science, Technology, Nursing, Engineering, or Natural Resources.
- Ben Franklin-Progress Energy ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in the **Ben Franklin Scholars Program** in the College of Engineering at NC State University.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Continental Maintenance Technician ScholarshipThis scholarship assists Western Piedmont Community College students pursuing an Associate in Applied Science Degree with meeting educational expenses incurred while pursuing their academic goals at WPCC.
- DevelopIntelligence ScholarshipEvery year we will award a $1,000 scholarship. The prize will be awarded to help toward the winner’s college tuition.
- Nathan L. Anderson Memorial Scholarship Foundation, IncThis scholarship will be awarded to minority students (from African-American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American populations), who are pursuing undergraduate training in Computer Science, Aviation, Nursing and Music.
- SILA Post Secondary College ScholarshipBetween April 1st-May 31st each year, the Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation, Inc.) is proud to offer one thousand dollar ($1000.00) scholarships to 10 students focused on careers in the insurance and securities industry at any accredited post-secondary college or university within the continental United States.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are majoring in one of the following areas: **science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare**.
- TELACU Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- The AISES 3M ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an incoming college freshman students pursing ANY STEM degree and are enrolled full-time incoming college freshman at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university
- WGU Power Your Future Scholarship This scholarship is available to electric cooperative members and staff enrolling in WGU.