Culinary Arts / Chef scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Culinary Arts / Chef. Select other major
- CACC Roger & Kim Pitzer ScholarshipThe Roger & Kim Pitzer CACC Scholarship was established in honor of Kim Pitzer, who attended the CACC back in 1977. Roger & Kim obtained their education through hard work and a commitment to their goals. Eligible applicants are Calhoun Area Career Center students in business-related programs (e.g.: Computer Networking, Culinary Arts/Hospitality) who will be pursuing educational opportunities beyond high school. Recipients must exhibit good character and a propensity toward public service through volunteerism, service to others, or service to the community. Acceptance at a qualified institution will serve as an academic qualification.
- Culinary Science ScholarshipProvides scholarships to students majoring in culinary science.
- Donald and Vivian Huth ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to a graduating senior from Appleton West or East who plans to pursue a degree in education or culinary arts at an accredited college or university.
- Hospitality Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Appleton East, West and North high schools who plan to pursue higher education in hospitality, culinary arts, dietetics, food services or another closely-related field.
- Minges Family ScholarshipFrances Minges Delmerico Issac implemented this scholarship in recognition of the 150+ years the family has resided and was active in the Lakeview area. Applicants must be current residents of Lakeview School District graduating from Lakeview High School and who will be attending an accredited four-year college or university or a two-year community college. Applicants must have financial need and submit two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member, and the other from someone outside of the school setting. Considerations are: Demonstrated a potential for success: letters of recommendation, application and essay responses, and grades. Special consideration will be given to candidates with dyslexia or autism, despite their GPA. Preference may be given to students intending to study music, art, or agriculture. Former recipients may reapply throughout their undergraduate degree, and are required to submit two letters of recommendation.
- Staff Sergeant Joshua Throckmorton Memorial ScholarshipU.S. Army Staff Sgt. Joshua A. Throckmorton made the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he lost his life on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 in Afghanistan. This scholarship was established by his family as a lasting tribute and reminder to us all to live with integrity, respect for others and to embody the characteristics of a team player on and off the field.