Culinary Arts / Chef scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Culinary Arts / Chef. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Arkansas Future Grant (ArFuture)This grant is open to Arkansas residents, who are enrolled in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) or regional high demand areas of study.
- The Trotter Project’s Chef Charlie Trotter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for culinary arts/hospitality students attending Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute.
- Chef Fred and Linda Laughlin ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a Great Lakes Culinary Institute student.
- Central Piedmont Culinary Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students admitted to the Culinary Arts program as well as Culinary Ambassadors.
- Chicago Culinary Museum and Chef’s Hall of Fame ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students currently enrolled in a Culinary or Hospitality Management program.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- The Trotter Project Pursuit of Excellence ScholarshipThis scholarship is for current culinary art/hospitality college students enrolled in an accredited college/university who demonstrate financial need.
- The Trotter Project’s Chef Homaro Cantu ScholarshipsThis scholarship is for culinary arts or hospitality management students attending any accredited college/university in the U.S.
- Johnson and Wales University ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in either culinary or pastry arts. Applicants must have a career goal of becoming a chef or pastry chef.