Dentistry / Dental Hygiene scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Dentistry / Dental Hygiene. Select other major
- AMN/Health Care Communicators Scholarship Essay ContestThis scholarship is for high school seniors and college students currently enrolled in a San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles school district who plan to enter the field of health care upon graduation.
- Apprenticeship Career Advancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is available for community college graduates who have completed an apprenticeship program and want to earn a WGU bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, teacher education, or healthcare.
- Bright Salvageot Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship assists students in meeting educational expenses incurred while pursuing their academic goals at Western Piedmont Community College. Preference will be given to students enrolled in programs related to **science, engineering, mathematics, healthcare and education**.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the **Methodist Fremont Health service area**, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field. Students who are the immediate relation (child, grandchild, niece or nephew or spouse of same) of individuals who serve on either the Fremont Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Methodist Fremont Health Board of Trustees are not eligible.
- Glover-Beeson CDA Scholarship*This scholarship will be awarded to a highly qualified recipient of Western Piedmont Community College’s Dental Assisting Program.
- Michael Moody Fitness ScholarshipThe Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a college scholarship of $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students pursuing primary care health professions training. Applicants must work in one of these health disciplines: Physician Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or Physician Assistant.
- Palmer-Wrigglesworth Endowment FundThis scholarship provides financial support to a student seeking a degree, diploma or certificate at Western Piedmont Community College.
- Richard J. Schnell Memorial ScholarshipThe purpose of this scholarship is to provide educational resources for students pursuing a career in dentistry or dental hygiene.
- The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program is for students pursuing post-secondary education or training in a health care field. Eligible health fields include, but are not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory, radiology, pharmacology, rehabilitation therapy, nutrition, health care administration, or home health care.
- WGU Power Your Future Scholarship This scholarship is available to electric cooperative members and staff enrolling in WGU.