Dentistry / Dental Hygiene scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Dentistry / Dental Hygiene. Select other major
- Anne E. Schwarz ScholarshipAs a civic leader and ambassador for Battle Creek, Anne Schwarz is remembered fondly by many people in the Battle Creek community. As a tribute to her active community involvement, her husband, Senator Joe Schwarz, MD, family, and friends established the Anne E. Schwarz Scholarship Fund at the time of her death in February 1990. Eligible applicants Battle Creek area public or private high school graduating seniors or Kellogg Community College transfer students who plan to major in a health science discipline (e.g.: medicine, dentistry, nursing, etc.) at a four year institution. Considerations shall be: academic achievement and some financial need.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the **Methodist Fremont Health service area**, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field. Students who are the immediate relation (child, grandchild, niece or nephew or spouse of same) of individuals who serve on either the Fremont Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Methodist Fremont Health Board of Trustees are not eligible.
- Helen Heinemann Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to students enrolled in the nursing program or other medically related field at Big Bend. The first preference is given to graduates of Ritzville High School; second preference to residents of Adams County; third preference to residents of BBCC service district.
- Mike Snyder Memorial Science ScholarshipThis scholarship is presented in the memory of Mike Snyder, an AHS science teacher for 13 years, to AHS seniors who are passionate about science and plan to study science-related disciplines in colleges.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students pursuing primary care health professions training. Applicants must work in one of these health disciplines: Physician Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or Physician Assistant.