Dentistry / Dental Hygiene scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Dentistry / Dental Hygiene. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- A.B. Noel Endowed ScholarshipTo apply for the A.B. Noel Endowed Scholarship, you must be a current graduating senior or former graduate of Wood River Rural High School in Wood River, Nebraska OR a student who is currently enrolled in the nursing program at Central Community College in Grand Island or Concordia University in Seward.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university within the United States, who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- Dr. Francis Anthony Beneventi Medical ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to one student, who is either attending or planning to attend an approved, accredited medical school, college, or university.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – ScienceThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Science is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science.