Dentistry / Dental Hygiene scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Dentistry / Dental Hygiene. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- Dickson Endowed Scholarship Program in Medical and Health Care ProfessionsThis scholarship is for students in any medical or healthcare program.
- Dr. and Mrs. Spurgeon Webber Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the dental assisting diploma or dental hygiene associate degree programs. Preference is given to students from underrepresented populations.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- CITIDental Boston ScholarshipThis scholarship is for those interested in the field of dentistry.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship This scholarship is for students who plan to pursue a degree in a health-related field of study. Applicant must demonstrate self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, participation and leadership in school activities, and work experience.
- Sarasota Dentistry Dental National ScholarshipThis scholarship is for two students, one pre-dental student and one dental student who write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay on the following topic: What is the future of dental implant technology?
- Bill and Karen Hayes Allied Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time Northwest College students who have completed a minimum of 30 credits and are pursuing a career in a healthcare-related field.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming Caring Foundation Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for freshmen or sophomore students accepted into a Health care-related program. Applicants must be Wyoming residents and not affiliated with any Blue Cross/Blue Shield employee. Financial need is a factor.
- Dorthy May and Carroll Alan Becker Heathcare ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time students at Northwest College who are a Heathcare-related major. Recipients must have a minimum of 2.50 GPA, with a cumulative 2.50 GPA required after the Fall semester for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.