Early Childhood Education scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Early Childhood Education. Select other major
- Alice Humphrey Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to all potential and current BBCC students. Preference will be given to students seeking an academic transfer majoring in Education or an Early Childhood Education Program.
- BBCC Workforce Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of the service district of Big Bend Community College who will enroll in a Workforce Education Program at BBCC. Students must complete a minimum of 12 credits each quarter and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or better at BBCC in their program of study. Applicants must enroll in one of the programs listed below to be eligible for this scholarship: Accounting, Agriculture, Automotive Technology, Aviation (Pilot), Aviation Maintenance Technology, Business Information Management, Commercial Driver's License, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Engineering, Industrial Electrical Technology, Manufacturing & Processing Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Office & Billing Support Services, Nursing, Welding, Medical Records & Healthcare Information, Aviation Maintenance Powerplant, Industrial Mechanical, UAS Drone, or Simulation Technology.
- Ferne Daniel Family ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to students in their first year at BBCC majoring in Education or Agriculture. Applicants must meet financial eligibility as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- Gene and Mitzi Britton Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors from Appleton East, North or West high school who attended Einstein Middle School for at least one year and who is planning to pursue a degree in education or music.
- I Am Boundless - Ed Harper Educational ScholarshipThe scholarship was created to honor Ed Harper, who devoted his more than 40-year career to the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities. His vision for assisting individuals to achieve their maximum potential led to the formation of community supportive living services. As a result, four residential homes were established in central Ohio. He served as the executive director for Franklin County Residential Services (FCRS), predecessor to I Am Boundless, until his retirement in 2015.
- Janesville Multicultural Teacher Scholarship Established as a renewable scholarship program for multicultural students intending to pursue a career in education and apply to the School District of Janesville for a position with the intention of completing three successful years of employment
- Leland, Dorothea, & Barbara McLain ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by Barbara in honor of her parents who provided a good home and strong upbringing for her. Barbara is a 1945 graduate of Argubright Business College in Battle Creek. She had a lengthy and successful career at the Kellogg Company. Eligible candidates are graduates and graduating seniors of Battle Creek area public high schools who are pursuing a career in education. Students should demonstrate potential to succeed in college curriculum to be pursued. Financial need, character, and volunteer involvement will also be considered. This scholarship is renewable through reapplication.
- Louise Petrosino Scholarship Fund Louise Petrosino Scholarship Fund will be awarded to a current Kremen School undergraduate or graduate degree or credential student.
- Mary Ellen Wieland Scholarship FundThis fund was established by the Will of Mary Ellen Wieland for graduates of Howard School who will major in Elementary Education.
- Q104 Future Voices ScholarshipThe purpose of the Q104 Future Voices Scholarship is to provide scholarships to one deserving Kansas City area student each year.
- Robert E. Evans Education FundAwards are for high school seniors pursuing a four-year degree in the areas of business, liberal arts, education, or STEM.
- Victor/Hull/Click ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to a full-time student seeking an academic transfer majoring in Education or the Early Childhood Education Program.