Earth Sciences / Geography / Climate scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Earth Sciences / Geography / Climate. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- EPOC Environmental Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Connecticut residents, or an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing, who are attending an accredited college or university, and have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field.
- The Shreveport Geological Society ScholarshipThis scholarship provides financial aid to geology students that are currently attending an accredited institution at either the graduate or undergraduate level.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Keith Hindmarsh Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors of Arlington High School who are planning to major in agricultural related majors. Applicants must have taken business or agribusiness courses.
- OSLS Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for student members of the Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors who are seeking a career as a Registered Professional Land Surveyor.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- AMS Father James B. Macelwane AwardsThe Father James B. Macelwane Annual Award was established by the American Meteorological Society to stimulate interest in meteorology among college students through the submission of original student papers concerned with some phase of the atmospheric sciences.
- AWIS Kirsten R. Lorentzen AwardThis scholarship is awarded to a female student in her sophomore or junior year of study who is majoring in physics, including space physics and geophysics, or geoscience.
- C.R. Meyers Memorial ScholarshipThis is an annual scholarship for college-bound high school seniors and college enrolled students with a declared major in environmental sciences or environmental education.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – ScienceThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Science is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.