Earth Sciences / Geography / Climate scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Earth Sciences / Geography / Climate. Select other major
- Alvin and Eleanore Myrick ScholarshipThis scholarship is intended for students with majors within the College of Sciences
- AMS Father James B. Macelwane AwardsThe Father James B. Macelwane Annual Award was established by the American Meteorological Society to stimulate interest in meteorology among college students through the submission of original student papers concerned with some phase of the atmospheric sciences.
- Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in the College of Sciences at NC State University.
- Arnater and Viola Nivens ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are participating in the **Society for Multicultural Students** in the College of Sciences at NC State University.
- Art Bruneau Golf Tournament ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a CALS program at NC State University.
- Ed Reading Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students of Western Piedmont Community College who demonstrate financial need and plan to pursue a bachelor degree in journalism, political science, or a social science discipline.
- Ernest K. Lehmann Memorial ScholarshipThe Ernest K. Lehmann Memorial Scholarship (Lehmann Scholarship) was established in 2014 by the Ernest and Sarah Lehmann Family Fund of the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundations.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Minority and Underrepresented Environmental Literacy ProgramThis is a scholarship designed to assist academically talented minority and underrepresented individuals pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an **environmental course** of study that will lead to employment in a field that is clearly environmentally related. See [here](https://dhewd.mo.gov/ppc/grants/documents/participatingschools.pdf) for **participating Missouri schools**.
- Warren L. and Florence Calvert Memorial ScholarshipThe purpose of the fund is to assist worthy and needy geological students to pursue graduate studies in some branch of Economic Geology leading to a master’s or doctor’s degree at any accredited university of his choice.