Economics / Finance scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Economics / Finance. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. David Olson and Susanne Olson Study Abroad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for qualified student to participate in the Extended Education and Global Outreach (EEGO) Study Abroad program from the School of Business and Public Administration (BPA).
- FSA Scholarship AwardThis scholarship is looking for graduate students that are attending Florida colleges and universities, whose educational interest is in stormwater research, management or finance.
- Mas Family ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students, who were either born in Cuba or are of direct Cuban descent. They are intended to support the studies of students in engineering, international relations, business, economics, communications and journalism.
- Stephen W. Cavanaugh Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for students in an insurance-related field.
- Paramount Builders, Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time college and university students seeking undergraduate degrees in marketing, business management, sales or a related field.
- SkyPrep ScholarshipThis scholarship is for US and international students aged between 18-25 enrolled in any business or marketing program.
- SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to awarded to students pursuing an education in business, marketing or finance. Their goal is to support future experts in the world of business and marketing.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in business, economics, finance, and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources Group’s core business focus.
- Northwest College Business ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Business at Northwest College.