Economics / Finance scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Economics / Finance. Select other major
- Ag-Econ Fund J.I. Falconer ScholarshipSupports a general scholarship to an undergraduate student in agribusiness and applied economics.
- Archer Daniels Midland ScholarshipSupports a general scholarship to an undergraduate student in agribusiness and applied economics with an interest in commodities.
- Farm Credit Services of Mid AmericaProvides scholarships to students studying agribusiness or economics.
- Forrest G. Ketner Memorial Scholarship FundSupports a scholarship for animal science or agribusiness and applied economics in alternating years for enrolled students in the college.
- Glenn C. Himes FundProvides an undergraduate scholarship for a student majoring in agribusiness and applied economics.
- Richard Evans Scholarship FundProvides scholarships for students majoring in Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics and /or Animal Sciences. First preference should be given to a student from Champaign County. Second preference should be given to a student from a contiguous county.
- Richard L. Bere Agricultural Economics Scholarship FunSupports undergraduate students in agricultural economics who demonstrate both academic promise and financial need.
- Stephen Brock Memorial ScholarshipProvides scholarships for juniors or seniors majoring in agribusiness and applied economics or agricultural education, with preference to the Delta Theta Sigma fraternity members. Available in alternating years.
- Tad & Bonnie Randolph Scholarship Tad and Bonnie Randolph were teachers in the Battle Creek Public Schools for many years. Bonnie taught Spanish at W.K. Kellogg, Southwestern, and Battle Creek Central High School. Tad was a Social Studies teacher at Southeastern, W.K. Kellogg, and Battle Creek Central High School. The Randolphs established this scholarship to encourage and support students who want to pursue educational opportunities after graduation from Battle Creek Central High School. Eligible applicants are graduating seniors from Battle Creek Public Schools, with preference given to those planning to pursue study in languages or social sciences (e.g.: Economics, history, sociology, etc.). The scholarship can be renewed for three additional years, for a total of four years per recipient as long as they remain in good standing with their institution.
- Ted A. Berry ScholarshipProvides scholarship for a high school senior living within the city limits of Grove City and entering a field of agricultural bioscience such as Pre-Veterinary Sciences, Animal and Plant Sciences, Natural Resources, Biological Sciences or Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Tiney and Helen McComb Family 4-H ScholarshipSupports current or former 4-H member with at least two years of participation in 4-H, majoring in areas of business, finance, or economics in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences or in The Max M. Fisher College of Business.
- Tom Ehlers Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior of **Boone Central High School** who is planning to major in **business or finance**.