Economics / Finance scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Economics / Finance. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- Jesse E. Rogers, Sr. Memorial West Central Georgia Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who is a resident of Upson County and majoring in banking and finance or business and computer services.
- Lamey Wellehan Maine Difference ScholarshipThis renewable scholarship is open to both Maine high school seniors and undergraduate students studying at any 4-year Maine college or university. The focus on the applicants' studies should be on the ecology and economics of Maine.
- Haines Hill Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan Catholic School who are planning to major in business or a business-related field.
- Tom Ehlers Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior of Boone Central High School who is planning to major in business or finance.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance Scholarship - Bellevue ChapterThe Bellevue chapter of AFWA awards scholarships annually to help students advance their accounting and finance education. Full or part-time students in the Puget Sound Region attending colleges, universities, vocational or technical schools and pursuing a degree in accounting and finance or persons actively pursuing their...
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Enid Hall Griswold Memorial ScholarshipThe Enid Hall Griswold Memorial Scholarship is awarded to two deserving college juniors or seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States who is pursuing a major in political science, history, government, or economics.
- Hsiao Memorial Social Sciences ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in honor of Liang-Lin Hsiao who was a professor of economics at Indiana State University.It is for graduate students attending a US based college or university in 2021-22.