Electrical / Electronics Engineering scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Electrical / Electronics Engineering. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alabama Home Builders Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Alabama students who are pursuing an education in the residential building trades in the state of Alabama.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) ScholarshipThe Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) - Capital Area, runs an annual scholarship program.
- ACWA Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Banatao Family Filipino American Education FundThis scholarship is open to California students with Filipino heritage, who are pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, computer science, environmental or physical science.
- Indiana Engineering ScholarshipsThe ISPE Education Foundation has established a scholarship program to aid Indiana students interested in pursuing engineering careers.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Byrd High School seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- Missouri River Energy Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors with educational pursuits that are related to the electric industry.
- A.B. Noel Endowed ScholarshipTo apply for the A.B. Noel Endowed Scholarship, you must be a current graduating senior or former graduate of Wood River Rural High School in Wood River, Nebraska OR a student who is currently enrolled in the nursing program at Central Community College in Grand Island or Concordia University in Seward.
- William Carl Drieling Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Fremont High School, or Logan View High School, who are planning to major in Engineering.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- ABC Humane Wildlife. Academic ScholarshipWe want to pave the way for other women pursuing their dreams in the scientific world, which is why ABC Wildlife offers a scholarship designed to increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of science, including technology, engineering and math.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Future Leaders in TechnologyThis goal of this scholarship is to support the innovative minds that represent the groups and communities that are still getting left behind in tech.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.
- Richard J. Seif Technical Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for college juniors and seniors pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering or business with a sales or marketing emphasis.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- Robert G. and Annette H. Pali ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics, or chemistry.Preference will be given to a female applicants attending Lafayette College.
- SWE - Lehigh Valley Professional ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to female high school seniors, who intend to major in engineering in an ABET accredited engineering program at their respective college or university.
- Charlie and Mollie Daniels Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an undergraduate (junior year or higher) engineering student or graduate engineering student of UTA. Applicants must be active members of National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).