Electrical / Electronics Engineering scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Electrical / Electronics Engineering. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Mas Family ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students, who were either born in Cuba or are of direct Cuban descent. They are intended to support the studies of students in engineering, international relations, business, economics, communications and journalism.
- Missouri River Energy Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors with educational pursuits that are related to the electric industry.
- SPARC ScholarshipThe SPARC scholarship is for students pursuing a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) major and have a desire to go to a 4-year university or college.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- DEED Educational ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to full-time college students that are pursuing careers related to electric utility, who are attending an accredited institution in a county with at least one DEED member utility in the United States.
- RevPart STEM ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students majoring in the STEM field that is attending an accredited college or university.
- STEM ScholarshipThis $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to a worthy recipient studying in an accredited degree program in applied sciences, biological sciences, physical sciences, mathematics or engineering.
- The Maureen L. & Howard N. Blitman, P.E., ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a high school senior from an ethnic minority, who has been accepted into an ABET-accredited engineering program at a four-year college or university.