Environment / Natural Resources / Conservation scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Environment / Natural Resources / Conservation. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- ACWA Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration.
- Clair A. Hill ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to California residents that are attending an accredited, University of California or California State University, and pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration...
- Joseph H. Martin ScholarshipThis annual scholarship is available to students who demonstrates financial need and are interested to pursue a career in the environmental health field.
- Martin Smilo Undergraduate ScholarshipThis annual scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree in the sciences.
- EPOC Environmental Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Connecticut residents, or an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing, who are attending an accredited college or university, and have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field.
- Banatao Family Filipino American Education FundThis scholarship is open to California students with Filipino heritage, who are pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, computer science, environmental or physical science.
- Conservation Districts of Iowa Conservation ScholarshipsThis scholarships is awarded to Iowa students interested in conservation and agriculture and are pursuing programs of study in any field of conservation or agriculture. (The scholarship must be used for the student’s first year of college education).
- Lamey Wellehan Maine Difference ScholarshipThis renewable scholarship is open to both Maine high school seniors and undergraduate students studying at any 4-year Maine college or university. The focus on the applicants' studies should be on the ecology and economics of Maine.
- Keith Hindmarsh Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors of Arlington High School who are planning to major in agricultural related majors. Applicants must have taken business or agribusiness courses.
- Mike Baker Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a current or previous year graduate of a high school in Dodge County or DC West High School who is pursuing a major in Agriculture, Natural Resources or a related field.
- Nevada Garden Clubs ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to incoming Nevada college freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students, who are pursuing a degree in one of the following eligible majors:
- Charles Senn ScholarshipThis annual scholarship is open to graduate students, who have demonstrated and showed their passion in their graduate studies to the realities of the environmental health field.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.
- Stephen K. Hall ACWA Water Law & Policy ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student pursuing a graduate degree (Master’s, PhD, or Law School) in water law, water policy or public administration with a demonstrated concentration in the field of water resources.
- Synergy Cooperative ScholarshipThe Synergy Cooperative Scholarship will be awarding a scholarship to a graduating senior going into an agricultural field, food industry, natural resources, business or technical college programs.
- The Blades of Green ScholarshipThis is a merit-based scholarship for individuals seeking undergraduate or graduate level education in environmental studies or related fields.The scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence, pursuit of further study in environmental education at an accredited college or university, and passion for further...