Environment / Natural Resources / Conservation scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Environment / Natural Resources / Conservation. Select other major
- Ag Alumni ScholarshipProvides recognition to outstanding student leaders in the College.
- Calaveras County Garden Club ScholarshipThree $3000 scholarships are awarded each year to graduating seniors from the **Calaveras County** high schools who have **horticulture or environmentally related** education goals.
- FAES Alumni Society Undergraduate Scholarship EndowmentSupports one or more undergraduate students enrolled in agriculture and natural resources who demonstrate leadership abilities in positions of authority in student clubs and activities across the College, including departmental or school clubs and activities. While financial need may be a consideration, significant emphasis will be placed on leadership contributions the students have made in their clubs or activities in terms of encouraging participation of other students, organization and implementation of the club's events and activities, and effectiveness as a leader within the group and across the College.
- Helen Sells Clarkson Memorial ScholarshipProvides scholarships for students majoring in the natural sciences in Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
- Kyle Althauser Memorial ScholarshipProvides scholarships to Hardin County students entering studies in agriculture and natural resources. May be renewable for the sophomore year.
- Mary Jane Dovenbarger Scholarship FundProvides a scholarship for an academically able and needy Ashland County undergraduate majoring in agriculture, human ecology or natural resources, with an interest in the 4-H program or other Cooperative Extension work as a career. If no student qualifies, it may be awarded to a graduate student from Ashland County preparing for a career in Extension.
- Shirley A. Brooks-Jones Scholarship in AgricultureProvides scholarships for undergraduate agriculture or natural resources students preferably from Vinton County and other southeastern Ohio residents.
- Shirley Brooks-Jones & Ronald Jones Study Abroad FundSupports undergraduate students in agriculture and natural resources studying abroad for academic credit.
- Ted A. Berry ScholarshipProvides scholarship for a high school senior living within the city limits of Grove City and entering a field of agricultural bioscience such as Pre-Veterinary Sciences, Animal and Plant Sciences, Natural Resources, Biological Sciences or Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Victor Kendall Loan FundLoans for needy students with majors in natural resources, crop science, plant health management, and agricultural systems management with interest in conservation. Application to and processing by the Office of Student Financial Aid.