Fine Arts scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Fine Arts. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- S.F. Humanities, Inc: Leo Hills Scholarship This scholarship is for San Francisco Bay area Jewish students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an art or music institution. Applicants must have proven track record of excellence in the area of fine arts.
- Jane M. & Chester R. Jones Scholarship FundThis scholarship is awarded to students in any Arts and Science program. Applicant must live on campus.
- Against The Grain Artistic ScholarshipThe Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship provides financial assistance and promotion of Asian American college students pursuing a major in the performing, visual arts, journalism and/or mass communications.
- IS&T Raymond Davis ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Raymond Davis, a nationally recognized and highly-esteemed pioneer in the areas of photographic sensitometry, colorimetry, and microphotography, is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors and graduate students, with an academic and/or research focus in a field related to imaging.
- MacColl Johnson FellowshipsThis scholarship provides artist fellowships, rotating among composers, writers, and visual artists (this year's choice). Up to three fellowships are provided every year.
- Agnes L. Aagard Art ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a degree in Art or Graphic Design. Recipients must enroll full time as well as have and maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Diane E. Bonner Memorial Art ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Art majors students who enroll full time and maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA. Scholastic achievement is a factor but more importantly, recipients must demonstrate great artistic talent and promise for the future.
- Fell-Oskins ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing degrees in art (or floriculture). Priority will be given first to residents of Park County, then to residents of the Big Horn Basin.
- Kay Fisher Art ScholarshipThis scholarship is for art students at NWC. Students who are new to the Art or Graphics programs are required to upload a portfolio containing between 10-15 works of art.
- Seth Dotson Memorial Art ScholarshipThis scholarship is for art students to whom this scholarship can make a real difference in the attainment of academic and career goals.