Health Administration scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Health Administration. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- Barbara A. Cooley Master’s ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate students who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Bill Kane Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate health education majors currently enrolled at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals