Health Administration scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Health Administration. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Foundation Health Partners Behavioral Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students attending the University of Alaska Fairbanks who plan to work in the Fairbanks North Star Borough in a behavioral health related field.
- Arkansas Future Grant (ArFuture)This grant is open to Arkansas residents, who are enrolled in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) or regional high demand areas of study.
- Health Science ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are admitted into a Health Science program.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- Barbara A. Cooley Master’s ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate students who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Bill Kane Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate health education majors currently enrolled at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship This scholarship is for students who plan to pursue a degree in a health-related field of study. Applicant must demonstrate self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, participation and leadership in school activities, and work experience.
- Ruth Abernathy Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undergraduate or graduate students who are current members of SHAPE America majoring in the fields of health, physical education, recreation or dance.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals
- JetBlue Scholars FundThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing one of the following degrees with WGU: MBA, MBA Information Technology Management, MBA Healthcare Management, MS Management and Leadership, MS Information Technology...
- Bill and Karen Hayes Allied Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time Northwest College students who have completed a minimum of 30 credits and are pursuing a career in a healthcare-related field.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming Caring Foundation Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for freshmen or sophomore students accepted into a Health care-related program. Applicants must be Wyoming residents and not affiliated with any Blue Cross/Blue Shield employee. Financial need is a factor.
- Dorthy May and Carroll Alan Becker Heathcare ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time students at Northwest College who are a Heathcare-related major. Recipients must have a minimum of 2.50 GPA, with a cumulative 2.50 GPA required after the Fall semester for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.