Health Administration scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Health Administration. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- E.V. "Vic" and Lois Nielsen Fremont Noon Optimists Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for a current year graduating senior from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan Catholic School who is planning to pursue a degree in a health care related field.
- Fremont Health Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation Impact ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Loren Nothwehr Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for students planning to major in Sociology or Human Services, or such other major as relates to the care and support of poor, homeless, abused or neglected persons.
- Robert and Phyllis Weinberg Memorial ScholarshipThis $500 scholarship will be awarded to one student graduating from Archbishop Bergan High School or Fremont High School who is pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- The Jack and Jane Becker Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship honors the life and medical service of Dr. and Mrs. Becker, and is currently offered to University of Nevada, Reno medical students and qualified 4th-year students majoring in Pre-Medical Studies at UNR.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university within the United States, who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- Albert W. Dent Graduate Student ScholarshipThis scholarship is offered to provide financial aid to minority students in healthcare management graduate programs to help offset tuition costs, student loans and expenses.
- Dr. Francis Anthony Beneventi Medical ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to one student, who is either attending or planning to attend an approved, accredited medical school, college, or university.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are majoring in one of the following areas: science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare.
- Build Dakota Scholarship FundThis full tuition scholarship is for students who are willing to commit to stay in South Dakota and work in a high-demand field of study for three years.
- Harris Family Healthcare ScholarshipThe purpose of this scholarship is to support and encourage a Northshore School District high school graduate to enter the field of healthcare and/or behavioral health.