History / Archaeology scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to History / Archaeology. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Cheryl L. Wase Memorial Scholarship for the Study of ArchaeologyThis scholarship, dedicated to Cheryl L. Wase, provides funding for undergraduate education in archaeology. It is awarded to women who are residents of New Mexico and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology with a specialization in archaeology from a fully accredited university in the state of New Mexico (Eastern New...
- DAR Centennial ScholarshipThe DAR Centennial Scholarship is awarded to two outstanding students pursuing a course of graduate study in the field of historic preservation at a college or university in the United States. This scholarship was established from a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the Centennial Pin.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Dr. Aura-Lee A. and James Hobbs Pittenger American History ScholarshipThe Dr. Aura-Lee A. and James Hobbs Pittenger American History Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school students who will pursue an undergraduate degree with a concentrated study of a minimum of 24 credit hours in American History and American Government.
- Enid Hall Griswold Memorial ScholarshipThe Enid Hall Griswold Memorial Scholarship is awarded to two deserving college juniors or seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States who is pursuing a major in political science, history, government, or economics.
- Richard and Elizabeth Dean ScholarshipThe Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students. Scholarship recipients will pursue an undergraduate degree in American Studies at an accredited institution in the United States.
- SAA Native American ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to all Native peoples from anywhere in the Americas, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Indigenous Pacific Islanders.
- The Lucinda Beneventi Findley History ScholarshipA one-time $2,000 scholarship awarded to two graduating high school seniors that have demonstrated advance interest in history and are planning to major in or pursue the study of history in a full-time accredited college or university in the United States.