Industrial & Mechanical Engineering scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Industrial & Mechanical Engineering. Select other major
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Lyles College of Engineering Alumni Chapter Scholarship Scholarship for a student who is pursuing a degree from the Lyles College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Michael Amos HBCU Scholarship Award (Apple iPAD Pro)This scholarship will be awarded to incoming freshmen at HBCUs with a minimum GPA of 3.0 who have a declared major in engineering or architecture.
- NE Florida Chapter of the Florida Engineering Society "Charles Bennett Scholar" ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida, have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA average and be accepted into a program offered by the UNF School of Engineering.
- Patrick G. Nestler ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior pursuing a career in engineering. This is a four-year scholarship which provides a $4,000 scholarship each year. This scholarship is awarded every four years.
- Robert and James Bollens ScholarshipThis scholarship is for **engineering** students in their sophomore, junior or senior year, with financial need, and participation in **Girl Scouting**.
- TELACU Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to **Byrd High School** seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- Veterans Make Great Technology and Engineering/STEM Teachers ScholarshipVeterans who are currently enrolled as students pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate degree as a Technology and Engineering teacher are encouraged to apply. This program serves to honor those who have served our country and are now committed to serving/teaching our students.