These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Journalism. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Walter J. Travis Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who play or are pursuing a line of study related to golf.
- Molly Murray Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for a Kent or Sussex County (DE) high school junior or senior who plans to study journalism or the environment.
- Bona Cress Press and Lawrence Press Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship is a renewable award to an incoming freshman declaring an intention to major in journalism.
- Holmes-McFadden Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship is given to an incoming minority student who plans to major in the Department of Journalism.
- Louis E. Ingelhart ScholarshipThis scholarship is for exceptional student journalist who demonstrates outstanding high school journalism service and has a strong commitment to professional journalism.
- Michael Smith Scholarship This scholarship is for incoming freshmen pursuing journalism as hes/her major.
- USM Maine Association of Broadcasters ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who want to pursue a career in broadcasting. Applicant must be a Media Studies major.
- AAF-NM Pam Schneider Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for New Mexico students who intend to enter the advertising profession and are currently maintaining a marketing internship.
- Betty Flood Morrow ScholarshipThis scholarship, named after the Club’s late co-founder Betty Flood Morrow, who was a lifelong and fierce advocate for women in journalism, is open to New York residents that are studying in a communications-related field at a college or university within the state.
- Bahakel Film and Video Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a Journalism & Mass Communication Degree program.
- Cy Bahakel Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a Journalism or Mass Communication Degree Program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- Jane & Steven Cooper Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for CPCC students enrolled in a Journalism and Mass Communication program.
- Tabitha Whissemore ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the communications program area of journalism, the mass communication area, and other related communications fields.
- Advancement of Women in Sports & Entertainment Scholarship This scholarship is open to both female undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism, and have a desire to work and contribute their efforts in the entertainment or sports industry.
- Against The Grain Artistic ScholarshipThe Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship provides financial assistance and promotion of Asian American college students pursuing a major in the performing, visual arts, journalism and/or mass communications.
- Horror Writers Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to aspiring horror writers, who want to pursue a career as a writer of horror fiction, nonfiction, or poetry.
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley ScholarshipThis scholarship,named after the great female horror writer, is open to aspiring female (can be born female, or be a transgendered, hermaphrodite or intersex person living publicly as a female) horror writers, who want to pursue a career as a writer of horror fiction, nonfiction, or poetry.
- Charles Heidrick Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who possess exceptional talent, which might include, but not be limited to the graphic or performing arts, journalistic or debating skills, etc.
- Fred Hartman and John Blair Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for communication majors who are enrolled in the print journalism track.
- Helen Caldwell Locke & Curtis Blakey Locke Regents Memorial Scholarship in CommunicationThis scholarship is open to Communication majors with preference given to students concentrating in journalism or media.
- Bruce Kennedy Memorial Journalism Activity-Talent ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who will actively participate on the Northwest College Trail (NWC’s student newspaper), as the Trail Editor. Recipients are required to enroll in JOUR 1010 Publications Production I or JOUR 2010 Publications Production II and are strongly encouraged to enroll in JOUR 1100 Reporting and Newswriting...