Law / Legal Studies scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Law / Legal Studies. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Cabaniss, Johnston ScholarshipThis scholarship is for law students from Alabama entering their second year of law school.
- Helen B. and Lewis E. Goldstein Scholarship This scholarship is for students who are Jewish. Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in a professional school such as law school, business school, or library/information science. Preference may also be given to students who are immigrants.
- Horizons-Michigan ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in 2009 by Women In Defense Michigan, is open to female Michigan students who demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career related to national security or defense, or already be working in these fields.
- Andrew K. Ruotolo, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a New Jersey resident accepted for admission to a law school who exhibits a commitment to enhancing the rights and well-being of children through child advocacy programs.
- Judith and James Allison/Johnston Allison & Hord Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in the Paralegal Technology Degree or Diploma Program. Preference is given to students who are honorably discharged veterans of the United States military.
- Arent Fox Diversity ScholarshipThis scholarship will each award one second-year law student $20,000 and a salaried position. The scholarship will be paid in two installments: $10,000 during the second-year summer and another $10,000 payable when the student returns to Arent Fox as an associate after graduation.
- ChapmanAlbin Scholarship for Law StudentsThis scholarship is open to law school students who have been accepted or are currently attending an accredited law school in the United States.
- Goodwin and Scieszka Innovation ScholarshipThis scholarship by a law form is awarded to 3 students who currently study at or plan to go to law school. It is awarded based on an essay of 500-1000 words on one of the provided topics.
- Johnston Law Firm ScholarshipJohnston Law Firm, P.C. is offering a national scholarship opportunity worth $750 for aspiring paralegals who are for incoming college freshmen.
- Carl D. Levy Memorial Scholarship in Arts and SciencesThis scholarship is for students in a pre-professional major in the legal, medical or dental fields.
- Dick Smith College of Liberal & Fine Arts Graduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a graduate degree from the College of Liberal and Fine Arts.
- Dick Smith College of Liberal & Fine Arts Premier ScholarshipThis scholarship is for incoming freshmen pursuing a degree in the College of Liberal and Fine Arts.
- Dick Smith College of Liberal & Fine Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree from the College of Liberal and Fine Arts.
- Garry Lewellen Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for incoming junior or senior students majoring in political science, English, social services, criminal justice or law-related majors.
- Joe & Teresa Long College of Liberal & Fine Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a degree from the College of Liberal and Fine Arts.
- Kip Glasscock Scholarship - BusinessThis scholarship is for students in the College of Business with a preference for students who are considering a career in law.
- Lamar University Pre-Law Scholarship and Texas Tech University Law ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students at Lamar University in Pre-Law who plan to attend law school at Texas Tech University.