Law / Legal Studies scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Law / Legal Studies. Select other major
- Calihan Academic Fellowship – Acton InstituteA scholarship for a Seminary or graduate student studying theology, philosophy, religion, history, law, politics, economics or related fields
- Catawba Valley Paralegal Association (CVPA) Lynn Price Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in memory of Lynn Price, a founding member of the association, to assist a student enrolled full time in the Paralegal Program at Western Piedmont Community College with the cost associated with textbooks.
- Law Student Diversity ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited law school within the United States, or entering law school and is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- SAIL ScholarshipThe SAIL Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to an individual who will be a 2L student starting in the 2022 Fall Semester (current 1L students should apply) who has outstanding professional promise and leadership potential.
- The Honorable Sam J. Ervin, III ScholarshipThis scholarship assists a second year **Paralegal Technology** student in meeting educational expenses incurred while pursuing his/her academic goals at WPCC.
- Villarreal Law Firm ScholarshipThe scholarship program is open to any High School Senior who plans to attend college, to any college student (freshman, sophomore, or junior) who is currently enrolled in college, or to any first-year law school student.