Law Enforcement / Corrections / Criminal Justice scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Law Enforcement / Corrections / Criminal Justice. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Lee Anthony Crews Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to VSU criminal justice major students who are residents of Lowndes, Echols, Cook, or Brooks counties.
- Maine Chiefs of Police Association Memorial Scholarship This scholarship is open to Maine residents who are graduating high school seniors that are planning to enter the law enforcement profession.
- ABF Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship ProgramThe American Bar Foundation (ABF) is among the world’s leading research institutes for the empirical and interdisciplinary study of law. Summer Undergraduate Research Fellows will work in ABF’s office in Chicago.
- Sheryl A. Horak Memorial ScholarshipThe Sheryl A. Horak Memorial Scholarship is open to law enforcement explorers, who are currently high school seniors that will be pursuing post-secondary education.
- Clint and Donna Peoples ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son or daughter of a former or current Sheriff of Texas, pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science.
- Colten Andrew Paige Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by Randy and Karen Paige in memory of their son Colten Andrew Paige.It will be awarded to a graduating senior at Calallen High School who is planning to pursue a degree in a field of Public Safety (Law enforcement, fire fighter, paramedic, Criminal Justice)
- VA Sheriff's Institute Scholarship ProgramThe Virginia Sheriffs’ Scholarship program was established to provide an opportunity for young people across Virginia to pursue an education in criminal justice.