Library Science scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Library Science. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- CSLA Leadership for Diversity Paraprofessional ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to current CSLA members, who are aspiring school library paraprofessionals enrolled in a community college program for school library technical service certification.
- CSLA Leadership for Diversity TL ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to current CSLA members, who are enrolled in a California Commission on Teacher Credentialing accredited teacher librarian credential program.
- Stephanie G. Hoffman Scholarship This scholarship is for Jewish students living in the greater San Francisco Bay area majoring in library science, literature, or a related field.
- Christa McAuliffe Teacher Incentive ProgramThis scholarship is for Delaware residents enrolled at a Delaware college in a program leading to teacher certification.
- Helen B. and Lewis E. Goldstein Scholarship This scholarship is for students who are Jewish. Preference will be given to applicants enrolled in a professional school such as law school, business school, or library/information science. Preference may also be given to students who are immigrants.
- Rehoboth Antiquarian Society ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from the greater Rehoboth area of Massachusetts studying in program related to museum or library studies. This may include museum or library science, history, archeology, anthropology, conservation, restoration, preservation, etc.
- Caroline M. Hewins Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to those who plan to specialize in library work with children who have received, or are about to receive a four year undergraduate degree; and who have applied for admission to a library school or are already attending a library school accredited by the American Library Association.
- Horror Writers Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to aspiring horror writers, who want to pursue a career as a writer of horror fiction, nonfiction, or poetry.
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley ScholarshipThis scholarship,named after the great female horror writer, is open to aspiring female (can be born female, or be a transgendered, hermaphrodite or intersex person living publicly as a female) horror writers, who want to pursue a career as a writer of horror fiction, nonfiction, or poetry.