Mathematics / Statistics scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Mathematics / Statistics. Select other major
- Anita M. Clark Mathematics ScholarshipEligible applicants shall be graduating seniors from Marshall High School who are pursuing a career in mathematics or a math-related field. Students must have a 3.0 GPA or better; four years of mathematics in high school (should include Algebra II). Other selection criteria will be based on courses taken during the applicant’s high school career, enrichment activities including extra-curricular activities in school or community, employment, community service, honors and/or awards received.
- Calder-Gilbert Math & Science ScholarshipThis fund has been established for the purpose of providing scholarships to Pennfield area students who seek educational opportunities beyond high school
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Chester J. Calbick Physics, Math and Science ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available for BBCC transfer students in physics (preferred), math, or science. Applicants need a 3.0 GPA and plan to transfer to a 4-year accredited college or university in the state of Washington.
- George Champie Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to BBCC students majoring in either Computer Science or Math.
- Mike Snyder Memorial Science ScholarshipThis scholarship is presented in the memory of Mike Snyder, an AHS science teacher for 13 years, to AHS seniors who are passionate about science and plan to study science-related disciplines in colleges.
- Robert E. Evans Education FundAwards are for high school seniors pursuing a four-year degree in the areas of business, liberal arts, education, or STEM.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are majoring in one of the following areas: **science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare**.
- TELACU Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship award undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Business or STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.