Mathematics / Statistics scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Mathematics / Statistics. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Missouri River Energy Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors with educational pursuits that are related to the electric industry.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- CardRates.com Financial Futures ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to upcoming and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and other related fields that are preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – MathThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Math is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Math.
- Robert G. and Annette H. Pali ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics, or chemistry.Preference will be given to a female applicants attending Lafayette College.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are majoring in one of the following areas: science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare.
- Stephen R. Bernfeld Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and are pursuing a degree in Mathematics.