Medical Technology scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Medical Technology. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. James L. Hutchinson and Evelyn Ribbs Hutchinson Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship intends to assist young people who aspire to attend medical school and to recognize students who demonstrate excellence in both character and academic achievement.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Fremont Health Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation Impact ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Larry and Mary Flamme Family ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to support current year graduating seniors residing in Dodge County who are planning to be medical field majors.
- The Jack and Jane Becker Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship honors the life and medical service of Dr. and Mrs. Becker, and is currently offered to University of Nevada, Reno medical students and qualified 4th-year students majoring in Pre-Medical Studies at UNR.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university within the United States, who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Dennis Begos GrantThis scholarship is for students who want to pursue a career in the medical field. Applicants must write an essay on the following topic: “The Diagnosis, Treatment, and Cure of Colo-rectal Problems in Humans.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.
- Project SEED Scholarship-One-Year, Non-renewable ScholarshipThe Project SEED One-Year, Non-renewable Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for the applicant's freshman year in college.Each year, approximately 30 awardees are selected.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are majoring in one of the following areas: science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare.
- Anthony & Eric Vita Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an Allen High School student who plans to pursue a career in the medical field.