Medicine / Pharmacy scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Medicine / Pharmacy. Select other major
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThe AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to deserving students with a disability who are pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a sophomore in college) in an accredited university and who are pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- Albert and Eloise Midyette Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship shall be awarded to undergraduate students attending **Limestone College** in Gaffney, South Carolina, pursuing degrees in the fields of **religious and ministry studies, nursing and other medical academic fields**.
- Anne E. Schwarz ScholarshipAs a civic leader and ambassador for Battle Creek, Anne Schwarz is remembered fondly by many people in the Battle Creek community. As a tribute to her active community involvement, her husband, Senator Joe Schwarz, MD, family, and friends established the Anne E. Schwarz Scholarship Fund at the time of her death in February 1990. Eligible applicants Battle Creek area public or private high school graduating seniors or Kellogg Community College transfer students who plan to major in a health science discipline (e.g.: medicine, dentistry, nursing, etc.) at a four year institution. Considerations shall be: academic achievement and some financial need.
- Anthony & Eric Vita Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an **Allen High School** student who plans to pursue a career in the **medical field**.
- BBCC Workforce Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of the service district of Big Bend Community College who will enroll in a Workforce Education Program at BBCC. Students must complete a minimum of 12 credits each quarter and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or better at BBCC in their program of study. Applicants must enroll in one of the programs listed below to be eligible for this scholarship: Accounting, Agriculture, Automotive Technology, Aviation (Pilot), Aviation Maintenance Technology, Business Information Management, Commercial Driver's License, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Engineering, Industrial Electrical Technology, Manufacturing & Processing Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Office & Billing Support Services, Nursing, Welding, Medical Records & Healthcare Information, Aviation Maintenance Powerplant, Industrial Mechanical, UAS Drone, or Simulation Technology.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage **minority students** to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math. Applicants must be students from urban school districts represented by the **Council of the Great City Schools**.The scholarship was created by former NASA astroanaut Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American to walk in space.
- Charles C. Brackett & Jessie Atkins Brackett Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was funded through Mrs. Brackett's will in 1942.It provides scholarships to graduating seniors of any Battle Creek area public high school going into the fields of engineering, medicine, or law. Candidates are selected based on their academic performance, character and financial need.
- Christopher Cowan Higgins Memorial ScholarshipThe family of Christopher Cowan Higgins, M.D. has established this memorial fund to honor his memory and his passion for the practice of Medicine in the greater Battle Creek community. Upon completion of his residency in radiology in June 1967, he joined a group of radiologists in Battle Creek where he worked until his retirement, December 31, 1997. From 1963 until 1969, he served as Flight surgeon with the Michigan Air National Guard. Award recipients will be those who have been admitted to, or are currently attending a medical school in the State of Michigan. It is the desire of the family that medical students who receive the Christopher Cowan Higgins Memorial Scholarship remain in the State of Michigan once they have completed their training. Eligible candidates include greater Battle Creek area residents who plan to attend medical or are currently enrolled at a medical school in the State of Michigan.
- Confluence Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are attending Big Bend Community College as full time students and are enrolled in the Medical Assistant Program.
- Fremont Health Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the **Methodist Fremont Health service area**, and who are pursuing a course of study in a **healthcare field**. Students who are the immediate relation (child, grandchild, niece or nephew or spouse of same) of individuals who serve on either the Fremont Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Methodist Fremont Health Board of Trustees are not eligible.
- Fremont Health Foundation Impact ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the **Methodist Fremont Health service area**, and who are pursuing a course of study in a **healthcare field**. Students who are the immediate relation (child, grandchild, niece or nephew or spouse of same) of individuals who serve on either the Fremont Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Methodist Fremont Health Board of Trustees are not eligible.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the **Methodist Fremont Health service area**, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field. Students who are the immediate relation (child, grandchild, niece or nephew or spouse of same) of individuals who serve on either the Fremont Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Methodist Fremont Health Board of Trustees are not eligible.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Iowa Hospital Education and Research Foundation (IHERF) ScholarshipThe ultimate goal of this program is to fill Iowa health care positions that currently have a notable number of openings by offering significant financial support to students seeking health care education. In exchange for that financial support, each award recipient must commit to working one year in an Iowa hospital for each year of scholarship award.
- Jim & Mary Crowell Medical ScholarshipThe Jim & Mary Crowell Medical Scholarship was established by the Crowell’s family and friends to honor their 72 years of marriage and all their contributions to the Athens community. Jim and Mary’s love survived the distance and challenges of being separated by World War II, and flourished in Athens after their marriage in 1946. Through this scholarship, Jim and Mary’s family hope to encourage other Athens High School graduates to pursue their dream of higher education in the patient centered care medical field.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students pursuing primary care health professions training. Applicants must work in one of these health disciplines: Physician Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or Physician Assistant.
- Robert and Phyllis Weinberg Memorial ScholarshipThis $500 scholarship will be awarded to one student graduating from **Archbishop Bergan High School** or **Fremont High School** who is pursuing a course of study in a **healthcare field**.