Medicine / Pharmacy scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Medicine / Pharmacy. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Dr. James L. Hutchinson and Evelyn Ribbs Hutchinson Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship intends to assist young people who aspire to attend medical school and to recognize students who demonstrate excellence in both character and academic achievement.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- E.V. "Vic" and Lois Nielsen Fremont Noon Optimists Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for a current year graduating senior from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan Catholic School who is planning to pursue a degree in a health care related field.
- Fremont Health Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation Impact ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Larry and Mary Flamme Family ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to support current year graduating seniors residing in Dodge County who are planning to be medical field majors.
- Robert and Phyllis Weinberg Memorial ScholarshipThis $500 scholarship will be awarded to one student graduating from Archbishop Bergan High School or Fremont High School who is pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- The Jack and Jane Becker Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship honors the life and medical service of Dr. and Mrs. Becker, and is currently offered to University of Nevada, Reno medical students and qualified 4th-year students majoring in Pre-Medical Studies at UNR.
- AACP Express Scripts ScholarshipThe Express Scripts Scholars Program provides up to four (4) $10,000 scholarships to enrolled dual degree students. New for 2019: Awarded students will be given one (1) $10,000 scholarship in lieu of payments.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university within the United States, who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Dennis Begos GrantThis scholarship is for students who want to pursue a career in the medical field. Applicants must write an essay on the following topic: “The Diagnosis, Treatment, and Cure of Colo-rectal Problems in Humans.
- Dr. Francis Anthony Beneventi Medical ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to one student, who is either attending or planning to attend an approved, accredited medical school, college, or university.
- Irene and Daisy MacGregor Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to two students of high scholastic standing and character, who have been accepted into or are pursuing an approved course of study to become a medical doctor at an approved, accredited medical school.
- Leslie Andree Hanna Medical ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship is open to female students, who are US citizens attending medical school.
- Mary Keith Memorial Academic Scholarship for WomenThis scholarship is for women throughout the world who are enrolled in or applying for an accredited undergraduate, graduate or doctoral academic degree program in project management or a related field benefiting from project management.
- Anthony & Eric Vita Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an Allen High School student who plans to pursue a career in the medical field.