Medicine / Pharmacy scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Medicine / Pharmacy. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Mae & Mary ScholarshipThis scholarship supports African-American high school seniors pursuing health care careers. It is awarded based on academic excellence and financial need.
- GMiS California Medical ScholarshipsThis scholarship support underrepresented students pursuing a medical profession in the state of California.
- Health Science ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are admitted into a Health Science program.
- Kisses for Kyle Foundation scholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have had cancer, and who are now pursuing education towards a career helping children facing a cancer diagnosis.
- ISU Rural Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Indiana students planning to pursue a career as a primary care physician serving families in rural Indiana.
- Ferguson-Osterlin Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students in the Pre-Med, Associate Degree Nursing (ADN), Practical Nursing (PN), or any Allied Health program.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- Brian Bailey Pigg Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the Respiratory Therapy Degree program who have already completed their first fall semester and are entering their spring semester. Recipients must also have lived in North Carolina for over a year.
- CEENTA Angie Madigan OMA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the Ophthalmic Medical Personnel Program.
- Dickson Endowed Scholarship Program in Medical and Health Care ProfessionsThis scholarship is for students in any medical or healthcare program.
- Dr. Helen Hatton McCoy Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in any Health Sciences program who have work or community service experience.
- Larry Hyatt ScholarshipThis scholarship is for military veterans pursuing a degree in one of the College’s first responder programs.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- Mahin and Saifulla Salemy High School Scientific ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors planning studies in the sciences.
- Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship This scholarship is for students who plan to pursue a degree in a health-related field of study. Applicant must demonstrate self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, participation and leadership in school activities, and work experience.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals
- William F. Miller, MD Postgraduate Education Recognition AwardThis scholarship is for respiratory therapists who already have a Baccalaureate degree and are pursuing an advanced degree.
- WGU Show Me Your Stethoscope ScholarshipThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing a program in the College of Health Professions.
- Bill and Karen Hayes Allied Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time Northwest College students who have completed a minimum of 30 credits and are pursuing a career in a healthcare-related field.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming Caring Foundation Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for freshmen or sophomore students accepted into a Health care-related program. Applicants must be Wyoming residents and not affiliated with any Blue Cross/Blue Shield employee. Financial need is a factor.
- Dick and Marge Wilder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a Wyoming high school graduate. Recipients must enroll full time and maintain a 3.00 GPA.
- Dorthy May and Carroll Alan Becker Heathcare ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time students at Northwest College who are a Heathcare-related major. Recipients must have a minimum of 2.50 GPA, with a cumulative 2.50 GPA required after the Fall semester for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.
- Dummer, Vasser, Hill and Manthos ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a Life or Health Sciences degree. Awarding priority is given to non-traditional students, non-Wyoming residents, applicants who present a clear post-graduate career plan, and/or applicants who demonstrate significant financial hardship.
- Marianna (Howard) Daley Mathews Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for female adult learner students who are pursuing a degree in any program within the Physical or Life and Health Sciences Divisions.
- Sonja Wenger Allied Health and Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for sophomores (completed 30 or more credits) pursuing a career through a Northwest College healthcare related degree program.