These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Music. Select other major
- Adam Goodier Memorial Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from **Stonewall Jackson High School** who have demonstrated a **sustained interest in music** and shown a responsible attitude towards academics.
- Gene and Mitzi Britton Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors from Appleton East, North or West high school who attended Einstein Middle School for at least one year and who is planning to pursue a degree in education or music.
- Minges Family ScholarshipFrances Minges Delmerico Issac implemented this scholarship in recognition of the 150+ years the family has resided and was active in the Lakeview area. Applicants must be current residents of Lakeview School District graduating from Lakeview High School and who will be attending an accredited four-year college or university or a two-year community college. Applicants must have financial need and submit two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member, and the other from someone outside of the school setting. Considerations are: Demonstrated a potential for success: letters of recommendation, application and essay responses, and grades. Special consideration will be given to candidates with dyslexia or autism, despite their GPA. Preference may be given to students intending to study music, art, or agriculture. Former recipients may reapply throughout their undergraduate degree, and are required to submit two letters of recommendation.
- New Theatre Guild ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate students at the **University of Kansas, the University of Central Missouri and the University of Missouri - Kansas City**. Applicants must be pursuing education related to the **theatrical arts industry**.
- Nicholas Rocca Memorial ScholarshipThe Nicholas Rocca scholarship was established for the benefit of graduating seniors of Harper Creek High School interested in furthering their study of music.
- Robert F. Barr ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to **VSU** students who are promising **instrumentalists and music education** majors.
- Roseberry and Eileen E. Roseberry Scholarship Fund for Music Studies at Kansas StateThe R. E. (Rosey) Roseberry and Eileen E. Roseberry Scholarship Fund for Music Students at Kansas State University provides scholarships to graduates of Unified School Districts 287, 288, 289 or 290 who are admitted to the Department of Music at Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas.
- Wilson Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Pottstown High School graduating seniors with a demonstrable need for financial assistance and are planning to attend college/university.