These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Music. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- CBC Spouses Performing/Visual Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in 2000, in honor of the late Curtis Mayfield to ensure that African-American or Black students pursuing a degree in the performing arts receive financial assistance.
- Robert F. Barr ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to VSU students who are promising instrumentalists and music education majors.
- Paul F. Brown ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an incoming full-time freshman at the Louisiana State University School of Music.
- 2021 Music Scholarship “nickles for Notes”This scholarship is for high school seniors who will major in Piano, Instrument, Music Education, Music Therapy or Voice. Applicants must be a senior in a Massachusetts high school, or home schooled and has achieved the standards for graduation set by the town of residence.
- Daniel Family Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to graduates from Fremont Senior High School or Archbishop Bergan High School who are planning to pursue an area of study in the arts: theatre, music, dance, literary or visual arts.
- Robert Yanike Music Scholarship FundThis fund was established by the friends of Robert Yanike to support the advanced study of music to Fremont High School graduates.
- Beach Blanket Babylon Scholarship for the ArtsThe Steve Silver Foundation & Beach Blanket Babylon “Scholarship for the Arts” is dedicated to giving Bay Area high school seniors the opportunity to pursue an education in the performing arts.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Occupational/Physical Therapy ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to two students, who are in financial need and have been accepted or are attending an accredited school of occupational therapy (including art, music, or physical therapy).
- Richard and Elizabeth Dean ScholarshipThe Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students. Scholarship recipients will pursue an undergraduate degree in American Studies at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Adam Goodier Memorial Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Stonewall Jackson High School who have demonstrated a sustained interest in music and shown a responsible attitude towards academics.
- Roberts Memorial Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a Northshore area student who will pursue a career in music in a 2-year college, a 4-year college, or a specialized music school.