These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Music. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- S.F. Humanities, Inc: Leo Hills Scholarship This scholarship is for San Francisco Bay area Jewish students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an art or music institution. Applicants must have proven track record of excellence in the area of fine arts.
- USM Classical Voice ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded based on excellence in vocal studies at USM.
- USM Frank F. Brown Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is given to a music major selected by the music faculty. The recipient must be of junior standing or above. Preference has historically been given, but not limited to a string player.
- USM Gateway Mastering Studios ScholarshipThis scholarship is given each year to students majoring in music.
- USM Gerard G. Chamberland Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship recognizes a USM music major with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- USM Music Theatre ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students taking in Musical Theatre major. The Music Theatre Scholarship is awarded based on excellence in musical theatre studies at USM.
- Earl Family Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an incoming freshman student who has been accepted into the music program in the Fulton School and must fulfill the following: Preference to an incoming freshman, full-time student accepted by audition as a music major; scholarship is renewable at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Walter and Patricia Ross Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students in the Music program.
- James Douglas Zeller Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students preparing for a music career.
- Larry and Maj Hagman Performing Arts Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the Central Piedmont Theatre or Opera programs.
- Bella Ballroom Excellence in Performing Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to young, emerging artists, who are current undergraduate students majoring in dance, theater, music, performing arts or a related field.
- David Baker Collegiate ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in honor the contributions of NEA Jazz Master/Educator and LeJENd of Jazz Education, David Baker, is open to university students who demonstrate talent, spirit, and commitment to the field of jazz studies.
- Davidson Fellows ScholarshipThe Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people, 18 and under, who have completed a significant piece of work.
- Dr. Robert Hawkins Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship, created in memory of Dr. Robert Hawkins, former Chairman of the Music Department and Director of the Gunnison Music Camp, is open to students that are planning to attend, or are currently attending a college or university in the United States, who are working towards a degree in instrumental (Band) music...
- Hal Leonard Collegiate ScholarshipThis scholarship, in partnership with the Hal Leonard Corporation, a JEN Founding Corporate Partner, is open to students who are entering or continuing their collegiate jazz studies.
- Jamey Aebersold Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship, established to honor the contributions of NEA Jazz Master/Educator and LeJENd of Jazz Education, Jamey Aebersold, is open to university students who demonstrates a passion for jazz education.
- MacColl Johnson FellowshipsThis scholarship provides artist fellowships, rotating among composers, writers, and visual artists (this year's choice). Up to three fellowships are provided every year.
- Bruce and Darla Murray String Music Activity-Talent ScholarshipThis scholarship is for student who will participate in the NWC Civic Orchestra, and whose principle instrument is the violin, the viola, the cello, or the string bass.
- Cole Schanz Memorial Music Technology Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a Music Technology program of study. Applicants must be sophomores (at least 30 credits) who have completed MUSC 1415 and MUSC 1435.
- Nickles Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in Music Technology. Scholarships may also be awarded for students participating in music activities such ensembles vocal or instrumental ensembles.