These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Nursing. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- ANNA Career Mobility ScholarshipsThis scholarship is open to upcoming and current college students, who are ANNA members in the pursuit of either a BSN or advanced degree in nursing.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- WOCN Foundation Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are seeking education in wound, ostomy and continence nursing care.