These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Nursing. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Critical Care Training Center’s Scholarship Program Critical Care Training Center (CCTC) is honored to present its periodic Interactive Scholarship Program to all Certified Nurse Assistant Students throughout California. To qualify for the scholarship, students must submit a 600-word essay on the following topic: “Why do we need CNAs in the Healthcare Industry?”
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- Delaware Nursing Incentive ProgramThis scholarship is open to Delaware students, who are enrolled in an accredited program leading to certification as an RN or LPN.
- Mildred Nutting Nursing ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship is awarded to two students, who are in financial need, and who have been accepted or are currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing.
- Mississippi Nurses Foundation School of Nursing ScholarshipThis $1,000 scholarship is for undergraduate sophomore nursing students enrolled in an accredited Associate or Baccalaureate Nursing Program in Mississippi.
- A.B. Noel Endowed ScholarshipTo apply for the A.B. Noel Endowed Scholarship, you must be a current graduating senior or former graduate of Wood River Rural High School in Wood River, Nebraska OR a student who is currently enrolled in the nursing program at Central Community College in Grand Island or Concordia University in Seward.
- Fremont Health Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation Impact ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Fremont Health Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who live in the Methodist Fremont Health service area, and who are pursuing a course of study in a healthcare field.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- The Jack and Jane Becker Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship honors the life and medical service of Dr. and Mrs. Becker, and is currently offered to University of Nevada, Reno medical students and qualified 4th-year students majoring in Pre-Medical Studies at UNR.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- Rachel Easton, RN, Nursing ScholarshipStudents from east Linn County currently enrolled in a nursing program are invited to apply for this scholarship, in the memory of Rachel Easton, RN, a longtime nurse in Lebanon.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university within the United States, who are pursuing a career in the medical field.
- Air Force ROTC Nursing Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for Air Force ROTC college students who are interested in the nursing field.Air Force ROTC offers the Nursing Scholarship Program on a competitive basis to undergraduate sophomores and juniors.
- Caroline E. Holt Nursing ScholarshipThis one-time $2,500 scholarship is awarded to three students who have financial need, and have been accepted or are currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Madeline Pickett (Halbert) Cogswell Nursing ScholarshipTis scholarship is awarded to two students who are accepted or enrolled in an accredited school of nursing.
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to students who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing, and are pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Build Dakota Scholarship FundThis full tuition scholarship is for students who are willing to commit to stay in South Dakota and work in a high-demand field of study for three years.
- District of Columbia Nursing ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship award given annually to two students in financial need who are residents in the District of Columbia who have been accepted or are currently enrolled in a Nursing program at the University of the District of Columbia.