Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition. Select other major
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThe AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to deserving students with a disability who are pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a sophomore in college) in an accredited university and who are pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- George Harper Memorial FundIncome provides merit scholarships for academically able food science and nutrition majors in the college.
- Helen Heinemann Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to students enrolled in the nursing program or other medically related field at Big Bend. The first preference is given to graduates of Ritzville High School; second preference to residents of Adams County; third preference to residents of BBCC service district.
- Leland, Dorothea, & Barbara McLain ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by Barbara in honor of her parents who provided a good home and strong upbringing for her. Barbara is a 1945 graduate of Argubright Business College in Battle Creek. She had a lengthy and successful career at the Kellogg Company. Eligible candidates are graduates and graduating seniors of Battle Creek area public high schools who are pursuing a career in education. Students should demonstrate potential to succeed in college curriculum to be pursued. Financial need, character, and volunteer involvement will also be considered. This scholarship is renewable through reapplication.
- Louise Petrosino Scholarship Fund Louise Petrosino Scholarship Fund will be awarded to a current Kremen School undergraduate or graduate degree or credential student.
- Lynne Margaret & Merri Kay Hulscher Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Battle Creek Central High School graduating senior women who have excelled in academics and athletics. It is intended for a young woman intending to pursue a career in health or physical education, athletics, outdoor education or a related field. This award can be used at the college or university of the recipients choice, including two-year institutions.
- Q104 Future Voices ScholarshipThe purpose of the Q104 Future Voices Scholarship is to provide scholarships to one deserving Kansas City area student each year.
- Richard Shroyer and Cheryl Evans Leiss Family FundPartial income is used to support students whose major study/research focus is human nutrition and food science in the department. Student must have financial need and been a resident of Ohio for 10 years.
- Wilbur Waite Canaga Memorial FundIncome provides scholarships for deserving, intelligent students in nutritional sciences with biochemistry interests.