Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Ruth Frederiksen Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for current year graduating seniors from a high school in Dodge County who are planning to major in Dietetics or Nutrition.
- Oregon Dairy Women ScholarshipsThese scholarships, offered by the Oregon Dairy Women, an all-volunteer, non-profit organization with the main objective to promote the dairy industry, are looking for graduating high school seniors and current college students from Oregon, who will be pursuing careers in the dairy industry.
- Oregon PTA Teacher Education ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Oregon PTA, is open to Oregon residents who are studying for a teaching degree at an Oregon public college or university.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – ScienceThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Science is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science.