Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Physical Education / Fitness / Nutrition. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- Dr. Helen Hatton McCoy Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in any Health Sciences program who have work or community service experience.
- Barbara A. Cooley Master’s ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate students who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Bill Kane Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate health education majors currently enrolled at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- NSCA Foundation ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to high school seniors and college students, who are or will be pursuing careers in strength and conditioning.
- Ruth Abernathy Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undergraduate or graduate students who are current members of SHAPE America majoring in the fields of health, physical education, recreation or dance.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals