Physical Sciences scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Physical Sciences. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Joseph James Morelli Legacy Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have a demonstrated learning challenge (disability) of dyslexia or similar reading and/or language-based disability and are pursuing a degree in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, math).
- Banatao Family Filipino American Education FundThis scholarship is open to California students with Filipino heritage, who are pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, computer science, environmental or physical science.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Byrd High School seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- Missouri River Energy Services ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors with educational pursuits that are related to the electric industry.
- Berry Industry Scholars ProgramThe berry industry is looking for future leaders who are interested in science, agriculture, horticulture, business, finance, economics, language and culture to employ in the fields of science and research, financial analysis, property management and commercialization, sales, operations, construction, robotics and engineering,...
- AWIS Kirsten R. Lorentzen AwardThis scholarship is awarded to a female student in her sophomore or junior year of study who is majoring in physics, including space physics and geophysics, or geoscience.
- CGCS- Bernard Harris Scholarship ProgramThe CGCS-Bernard Harris Scholarship Program was established to encourage minority students to pursue college degrees and careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – ScienceThe Leo W. and Alberta V. Thomas Utz Scholarship – Science is a scholarship in the amount of $4,000 year for up to four consecutive years to students who are pursing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Robert G. and Annette H. Pali ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing a bachelors degree in engineering, or science related to math, physics, or chemistry.Preference will be given to a female applicants attending Lafayette College.
- South Carolina Palmetto Fellows Enhancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are majoring in one of the following areas: science, mathematics, computer science or informational technology, engineering, science education, math education, or healthcare.