Physical Therapy / Rehabilitation scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Physical Therapy / Rehabilitation. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Arkansas Future Grant (ArFuture)This grant is open to Arkansas residents, who are enrolled in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) or regional high demand areas of study.
- Kisses for Kyle Foundation scholarshipThis scholarship is for students who have had cancer, and who are now pursuing education towards a career helping children facing a cancer diagnosis.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- NJHA Pathway ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New Jersey residents, who have been accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program in Hospital/Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
- Brian Bailey Pigg Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the Respiratory Therapy Degree program who have already completed their first fall semester and are entering their spring semester. Recipients must also have lived in North Carolina for over a year.
- Dickson Endowed Scholarship Program in Medical and Health Care ProfessionsThis scholarship is for students in any medical or healthcare program.
- Luckadoo and Johnson Endowed Scholarship for Human ServicesThis scholarship is for students enrolled in Human Services Programs at Central Piedmont Community College.
- The Christopher A. Matthews ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in the Substance Abuse Counseling program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- AICA Chiropractic ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university, who are pursuing an education in the medical field.
- Barbara A. Cooley Master’s ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduate students who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- Bill Kane Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate health education majors currently enrolled at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory.
- HIE Help Center Scholarship for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy StudentsThis annual scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate students who plan to pursue a career in physical, occupational, or speech therapy.
- NSCA Foundation ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to high school seniors and college students, who are or will be pursuing careers in strength and conditioning.
- Save a Life ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students that value the importance first aid and CPR training, who are aspiring to become future educators and/or healthcare professionals
- Special Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are majoring in special education who plan to make a difference in the lives of the disabled.
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- William F. Miller, MD Postgraduate Education Recognition AwardThis scholarship is for respiratory therapists who already have a Baccalaureate degree and are pursuing an advanced degree.