Pilot / Aviation scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Pilot / Aviation. Select other major
- BBCC Workforce Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of the service district of Big Bend Community College who will enroll in a Workforce Education Program at BBCC. Students must complete a minimum of 12 credits each quarter and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or better at BBCC in their program of study. Applicants must enroll in one of the programs listed below to be eligible for this scholarship: Accounting, Agriculture, Automotive Technology, Aviation (Pilot), Aviation Maintenance Technology, Business Information Management, Commercial Driver's License, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Engineering, Industrial Electrical Technology, Manufacturing & Processing Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Office & Billing Support Services, Nursing, Welding, Medical Records & Healthcare Information, Aviation Maintenance Powerplant, Industrial Mechanical, UAS Drone, or Simulation Technology.
- Big Bend Aviation Alumni ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to aviation students in the Commercial Pilot program at Big Bend. The scholarship is to be used for aviation-related fees.
- Brenda L. Hunt and Robert & Eleanor DeVries ScholarshipAviation and its related careers are the largest job-related cluster in the greater Battle Creek community. Eligible applicants are graduating seniors of Calhoun County area high schools who will be pursuing a degree in aviation, science-related and engineering studies. An emphasis will be placed on selecting applicants attending Western Michigan University's College of Aviation.
- Butch & Lisa Milbrandt ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to Big Bend 2nd year flight students. Students must have their pilot's certificate by fall.
- Casey Garcia Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to a 2nd year student in the Commercial Pilot Training at Big Bend.
- Michelle North Scholarship for SafetyThis scholarship is is awarded to a pilot who has already attained a commercial rating and who demonstrates an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
- Scot Wheat Memorial ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to a 2nd year student in the Commercial Pilot Training at Big Bend. The scholarship is to be used for flight fees.
- SPEEA-ACE ScholarshipThis full-time scholarship is available to students enrolled in the Commercial Pilot program who are planning to enter a professional or technical career in the aerospace industry after graduation. Preference may be given to veterans and active-duty military spouses, students from underserved communities, and students with dependent children. Students with dependent children may be eligible for additional financial support for childcare via the SPEEA-ACE program.
- Thomas R. Blaesing ScholarshipThis full time scholarship is available to second-year students in stage 6 or stage 7 in good standing in the Commercial Pilot program.